Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 2 to 3 drops of Q10 serum under the eyes in the morning and evening.
Gently massage the eye contour in circular motions, including around any visible wrinkles at the corner of the eyes known as crow's feet.
Leave serum to fully absorb before applying your daily moisturiser.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
The Q10 serum is suitable for all skin types and is particularly recommended for mature skin.
Discontinue using the Q10 serum if you experience discomfort.
Since crystallization of this serum can occur at low temperatures, avoid storing in a cold place. If you notice crystallization, simply store the product at room temperature to help the crystals disappear.
FINE LINES AND WRINKLES
Crow's feet or smile lines, are the small wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes. They develop naturally with age, as our skin begins to lose collagen and elastin. This serum is highly-concentrated in Q10 to help reduce their appearance.
Q10, also known as ubiquinone, is a naturally-occurring coenzyme in the body. In the skin, Q10's job is to stimulate cell regeneration, prevent the breakdown of collagen – our skin's scaffolding – and slow down its loss of elasticity. However, it depletes as we age, as well as due to factors like sun exposure.
Q10 is most-commonly used as a powerful antioxidant. It's gentle enough to apply to reactive areas like the thin, delicate skin around the eyes, unlike ingredients like retinol that can cause irritation.
Known for its softening and nourishing prowess, macadamia oil soothes the skin and absorbs quickly without leaving the complexion greasy or overloaded.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Eye Contour Serum — 3% Q10 + Macadamia oil
- QuestionHi, I bought this serum for fine lines and the eye serum for my dark circles. Can I use them together and if so, in what order? Or should I use them separately? Thank you in advance for your answer.ResponseHello, you can apply caffeine serum then Q10 serum and macadamia. Alternatively, you can apply the caffeine serum in the morning and then Q10 serum in the evening. Beautiful day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello While waiting to receive this novelty, I would like to know in which order among the serums it should be applied? And if there are any associations to avoid? Thanks a lotResponseHello, this serum is not contraindicated for use with other products in our range. We recommend that you apply it at the beginning of your morning routine on a cleansed face. Beautiful day!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, do I need to add an eye cream or is the serum enough? Thank you.Responsethis serum will suffice ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionShould we keep the serum in the open air or in the refrigerator? Thank you.ResponseThis serum can be stored at room temperature, so you don't need to put it in the refrigerator.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 160 reviews.
- Jacqueline B.Verified buyerReviewed on July 21, 2020
Feel good Eye oilFeels good applying, not to greasy. I wear contactlenses and have no problem with residu creeping in my eyes, so that’s great. As of results anti aging, will have to use it a bit longer for results. Have good hope though!Was this review helpful?
- Natalia I.Verified buyerReviewed on February 25, 2021
Nice productIt's a nice product, nut I have not seen any extraordinary results yet, maybe it's to short yet. It feels nice, it drys very good and I thin the amount of it in this package very sufficient for the money…Was this review helpful?
- Lisa E.Verified buyerReviewed on November 30, 2020
I was a bit concernedI was a bit concerned applying oil around my eyes but it works beautifully to reduce bags and darkness. Feels very nourishing and soothingWas this review helpful?
- Anna S.Verified buyerReviewed on November 12, 2020
So far happy, waiting for moreHi, after 2 weeks of usage I cannot see yet much of a difference, but remain patient! :) I prefer to use it only in the evening because of the oily consistence. It takes long time to soak in.Was this review helpful?
- Linda D.Verified buyerReviewed on September 13, 2020
Good texture serumSerum hydrates well and is well absorbed by the skin. Happy with this purchase.Was this review helpful?