Made in France, Vegan
The purifying actives
Organic eucalyptus globulus essential oil: reduces the size of the sebaceous glands and regulates sebum production.
Organic spearmint essential oil: repairs and promotes the healing of damaged skin.
Organic nettle powder: rich in mineral salts, rebalances oily skin.
Botanical oils and butters
Organic olive oil: calms skin prone to redness.
Organic coconut oil: soothes and nourishes dry skin.
Organic sunflower oil: softens and nourishes.
Organic shea butter: repairs and soothes fragile skin.
Tips for use
For use on the face or body. First lather soap in the hands and massage skin, avoiding the eyes.
Our method of cold saponification to create this soap – plus its high superfats content – make it particularly soft and nourishing. Keep soap in a dry place between uses, ideally on a well-drained soap dish.
Discover the Typology soap dish made of natural beech wood here!
This purifying face and body cleanser is suitable for all skin types, especially combination and oily skin prone to blemishes.
Avoid the eye area, in case of contact rinse thoroughly.
Due to the presence of essential oils, this purifying face and body cleanser is not recommended for pregnant women or children.
Botanical oils + salt-extracted lye = Soap + naturally-derived glycerin + surgras (nourishing fatty materials).
The artisanal method of cold saponification is essentially a chemical reaction that produces soap. By avoiding heating the botanical oils, the ingredients retain more of their skin-nourishing nutrients.
Our cold-saponified soap effectively softens and nourishes the skin due to its featured oils and high concentration of moisturising glycerin.
It gently purifies and rebalances the skin without damaging the delicate skin barrier thanks to its 8% fatty acid content – still potent after the saponification process. The higher the percentage of surgras (superfats), the softer and more nourishing the soap is.
Full ingredients list
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL* - olive botanical oil
AQUA - water
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL* - coconut botanical oil
SODIUM HYDROXIDE - lye extracted from salt
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER* - shea butter
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL* - sunflower botanical oil
EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS OIL* - essential oil of lemon eucalyptus
MENTHA SPICATA OIL* - essential oil of spearmint
ILLITE - clay
URTICA DIOICA LEAF POWDER* - nettle powder
LIMONENE - molecule naturally present in essential oils
*ingredient from organic farming
100% of the ingredients are naturally-derived
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL, AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS OIL, MENTHA SPICATA OIL, ILLITE, URTICA DIOICA LEAF POWDER, LIMONENE.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Purifying Cleansing Bar With Nettle
- QuestionWhen to use it?ResponseYou can use it while taking your shower, morning or evening :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionGood morning, can we use it morning and night?ResponseYes, that's right! We still recommend using it every night to avoid disturbing your hydrolipidic film too much.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I always thought you shouldn't use soap on your face. Even for my body, I only use cleansing gels that are supposed to be less irritating. Why do you recommend soaps for facial cleansing?ResponseThese soaps are superfatted so that they are not irritating to the skin, you can use them to Apply daily, especially in the evening! This solid care has Targeted actions according to the soap you choose for your face.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- Questionwhat is the PH of this product? Thank you!ResponseThe pH of our soaps are neutral ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 274 reviews.
- Nadjlaa Z.Verified buyerReviewed on September 24, 2020
Great Cleanser!Cleans my face well and keeps my oil sebum controlled for a long period of time during the day. Just remember to keep the soap at a dry area or it will easily melt.Was this review helpful?
- Cecilia P.Verified buyerReviewed on February 12, 2021
Simple but effectiveIt does it job well, simple yet effective. After using it my skin feels very clean, but it's not aggressive to the skin, unlike other "purifying" cleansers. Good quality to price ratio. I will probably purchase it againWas this review helpful?
- Magdeleine H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 10, 2021
Looove this soap, the smellLooove this soap, the smell is awesome and cleanses the skin really well !Was this review helpful?
- Jen L.Verified buyerReviewed on November 4, 2020
RefreshingLove using this soap. Makes my skin feel tight and clean after washing. But if I follow with hydrolat, it makes my skin smoother and feel softer. Using this soap makes me feel like it really lifts the dirt out…Was this review helpful?
- Corina B.Verified buyerReviewed on August 7, 2020
Wonderful smellAnd hydrating for the face! I won’t use anything else anymore on my face!❤️Was this review helpful?