Made in France, Vegan
Witch hazel hydrolate is a nutrient-rich floral water to purify, tone and soothe the skin.
HOW TO USE IT
Gentle enough to be applied undiluted, use a cotton pad or fingers to apply hydrolate to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Witch hazel hydrolate is suitable for all skin types. It's most often used on combination, oily and acne-prone skin but can also be used to soothe sensitive skin.
Density: 0.950 to 1.050
pH: 3 - 6
Appearance: Clear liquid
Odour: Characteristic of witch hazel
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
Before use, test on the elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation is experienced.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from organic witch hazel flowers, grown and harvested in France.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- Witch hazel floral water is known to have astringent and purifying effects on the skin.
- It tones the skin while promoting healthy circulation.
- You can apply witch hazel hydrolate to targeted problem areas like sunburns, chafing patches or bruises.
- Its soothing action also helps to relieve minor burns, irritations or insect bites.
- When applied to the legs, the hydrolate promotes blood circulation to relieve heaviness and varicose veins.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS: Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise: hydrolats - Michel Faucon (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Complete dictionary of hydrolats and floral waters - Jean-Philippe Zahalka (Doctor of Pharmacy)
This information is only indicative and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical information. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Hydrolate — Organic Witch Hazel
- QuestionHi, I would like to know if it is applied before or after the serum and before or after the moisturizer? Thank youResponseHere is the order of use of your products: Hydrolat, serum, moisturizing cream :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionGood morning, I always pass micellar water before hydrolat in the morning, is it good? Thank youResponseyes, absolutely ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is the bottle of this product made of glass?ResponseIt is made of recyclable plastic ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can I use this product during pregnancy (3rd trimester)? Thank youResponseThere are no contraindications to the application of this product while pregnant.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 108 reviews.
- Claudia D.Verified buyerReviewed on January 19, 2021
Lovely productLovely productWas this review helpful?
- Mariana M.Verified buyerReviewed on December 6, 2020
Love it! Use it after washing my face.Tap water where I live is loaded with minerals that make my skin dry and dull. So I use this after washing my face, to remove those residues and then I proceed to apply my treatments. I have sensitive skin…Was this review helpful?
- Sarah D.Verified buyerUnited States, October 8, 2020
LoveI love this. It’s all natural and feels so good on the skin.Was this review helpful?
- Clemence A.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 14, 2020
OkI’ve bought this to reduce my pores appearance (Peppermint Hydrolate wasn’t available when I did order) but do not see much improvement so far. Nice to use though, will finish the bottle and Switch for the peppermint one.Was this review helpful?
- Catherine B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 13, 2020
Lovely productReally pleased with the productWas this review helpful?