Made in France, Vegan
Peppermint hydrolate is a nutrient-rich floral water suitable for combination, oily skin and sensitive skin types.
HOW TO USE IT
Using a cotton pad, apply the product to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Peppermint hydrolate is suitable for combination, oily, and acne-prone skin. It's also suitable for sensitive skin prone to scarring, hyperpigmentation or other visible reactions.
pH: 6 - 7
Appearance: Clear liquid
Odour: Characteristic of peppermint
Density: 0.950 to 1.050
Keep out of reach of children.
Before use, test the hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from peppermint leaves belonging to the Lamiaceae family, native to France.
In ancient times, peppermint was consumed for its digestive and invigorating effects. Since then, more complex and versatile benefits have been discovered. Today, peppermint is a leading ingredient in cosmetics.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- The purifying and astringent effects of peppermint hydrolate help to tighten pores and regulate sebum production.
- It can be used to soothe inflammation, sunburn and redness.
- A multipurpose product, it's also helpful for acne, psoriasis and to relieve itching and hives.
- Peppermint hydrolate is known to improve blood circulation – especially in the legs –and to treat digestive problems.
- Thanks to its refreshing properties, you can use peppermint hydrolate in case of hot flashes, sweating and feelings of tightness on the skin.
- In aromatherapy, it is used to promote concentration and calmness.
- Lastly, its menthol fragrance is a great addition to DIY mouthwashes and homemade toothpaste recipes.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS: Mentha Piperita Flower/Leaf/Stem Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise: hydrolats - Michel Faucon (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Complete dictionary of hydrolats and floral waters - Jean-Philippe Zahalka (Doctor of Pharmacy)
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Hydrolate — Organic Peppermint
- QuestionWhen should I apply peppermint hydrosol in my routine?ResponseAt the beginning of your routine, after cleansing your skin :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is peppermint hydrolate not recommended for pregnant women? Thank youResponseHello, this hydrolat is not contraindicated for pregnant women :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionI just bought this product for the first time. It is used directly on the skin as a toner?Responseyes it is! on clean and dry skin :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionI would like to know if I can combine it with the chamomile hydrolate, rather together or every other time? ThanksResponseYou can alternate and apply one hydrolate in the morning and the other in the evening ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I wanted to know, is it normal to have a tingling and burning sensation after applying the product?ResponseHello Anais, I sent you�� a message to your email box :) Nice day��e,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 549 reviews.
- Colin F.Verified buyerReviewed on July 7, 2020
fantasticI use the peppermint hydrolate on a cotton pad as a toner after my cleanser and it really helped my skin! My face feels instantly cooler and after several applications I found it to also clear my skin and reduce…Was this review helpful?
- Esther R.Verified buyerReviewed on January 15, 2021
Perfect for my skin, aPerfect for my skin, a really relaxing smell, enjoyable to useWas this review helpful?
- Marianne M.Verified buyerReviewed on March 23, 2021
Ok - but nothing extraordinary.The scent is a bit weird.. but still ok and I am happy that you don't use perfume or essential oils in your products. The product is ok... I can just not see what it is doing for me. I…Was this review helpful?
- Francesca M.Verified buyerReviewed on March 22, 2021
It’s not the first timeIt’s not the first time that I buy this product and I adore the effect on the skin: reduced appearance of pores, reduces oiliness... I’m truly satisfied of this product. I use it in the morning and in the evening.…Was this review helpful?
- Kara K.Verified buyerReviewed on March 5, 2021
CalmingGreat product, smells really nice and fresh. I've been using this for around 2 months, and I can see that it started to calm my skin. I just wish that they offer a bigger size, because I have less than…Was this review helpful?