Made in France, Vegan
Cornflower hydrolate is a nutrient-rich floral water to soothe and tone sensitive skin, and decongest dark circles and tired, puffy eyes.
This cornflower hydrolate can be applied undiluted to the entire face, using a cotton pad or directly with the fingers.
HOW TO USE IT
Gentle enough to be applied undiluted, use a cotton pad to apply hydrolate to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
For optimal results on the eye area, cut a cotton pad in two and soak them in the cornflower hydrolate before placing them under your eyes for several minutes.
You can combine the decongestant action of the cornflower actives with that of the cold, which also activates blood circulation, by keeping your cornflower hydrolate in the refrigerator.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, this hydrolate is suitable for all skin types.
pH: 3 - 5
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
Before use, test the hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from cornflowers belonging to the Asteraceae family, grown and harvested in France.
The cornflower is symbolic in many cultures. Its Greek name – Kentaureion – means "herb of the Centaur Chiron", named after the character that discovered its many beneficial properties.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- Cornflower hydrolate is known for its soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Depuffing and relaxing, cornflower hydrolate calms tired, irritated eyes.
- Highly astringent, this hydrolate tightens the pores and tones the skin for a more even complexion.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENT: Centaurea cyanus flower water, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Aqua
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise Essential Oils - Michel Faucon
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Hydrolate — Organic Cornflower
- QuestionHello Is it moisturizing for the eye area?ResponseThis hydrolat is mainly decongestant ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can this product be used during pregnancy?ResponseThere are no contraindications to the use of this product if you are pregnant;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can this product be used all over the face and not just on the eyes daily?ResponseYou can indeed apply this product all over the face :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, should it be kept in a cool place?Responseyes you can ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 284 reviews.
- Joanna T.Verified buyerReviewed on March 2, 2021
I like it. I haveI like it. I have had no issues with smell - in fact it has no scent at all. Very mild. Indeed quite effective in depuffing the under eye areaWas this review helpful?
- Elena M.Verified buyerReviewed on February 9, 2021
Typology a special treatVery pleasant and fresh. A good ritual to start my day.Was this review helpful?
- Leesa B.Verified buyerReviewed on January 19, 2021
mheh...so i purchased this and began using it two weeks ago. i have to say i have not noticed any difference except that it is making my skin drier. since it is winter i'm just using every other day, but…Was this review helpful?
- Julie C.Verified buyerReviewed on December 22, 2020
ReviewI really like the smell of it. I use it in the morning under my eyes to get rid of the puffiness. I immediately see the results. It gives also a little glow if u apply it. I would for…Was this review helpful?
- Anna M.Verified buyerReviewed on September 28, 2020
Couldnt get my head aroundCouldnt get my head around the feeling/texture but the results are fab!Was this review helpful?