Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 93/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to the face and neck. The AHA in this serum may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun so apply in the evening only, and limit sun exposure for at least one week after using.
The first application may cause slight redness while the skin gets used to glycolic acid. These effects fade after several uses.
For optimal results, we recommend to use it consistently for four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for oily, dry and combination skin.
It's not recommended for sensitive skin types or those with atopic skin concerns because it can trigger reactions or irritation.
Shake before use. Discontinue if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
This serum contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which can increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and sunburn. Be sure to apply sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure both while using this serum and for at least one week afterwards.
pH: 3.6 - 4.3
Texture: aqueous liquid
A buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin can lead to an uneven complexion and dullness.
While pores are present everywhere on our skin and help it to release sebum and sweat, they sometimes become enlarged on the T-zone.
Our highly-concentrated glycolic acid serum helps tighten pores and remove dead skin for smoother skin and a more even complexion. Glycolic acid is also a potent treatment to effectively fight against blackheads (read the notes above before use).
Glycolic acid (10%):
Glycolic acid is an exfoliating powerhouse for the upper layers of the skin and has astringent (pore tightening) and pore-cleansing properties. This then helps reduce the presence of blackheads, caused by the accumulation of sebum in the pores.
Glycolic acid is the best known peel for the superficial layer of the skin. Dead cells bound together are found on the surface of the epidermis. Glycolic acid works by breaking up these bonds, making it easy to remove them. Thus, the skin is left with a rejuvenated, unified and toned upper layer.
In addition to its peeling effect, glycolic acid also moisturises due to its stimulating effect on cell renewal and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
Mastic pistachio extract (2%):
The mastic tree as its known, grows on arid, rocky soils in the Mediterranean region. Its extract tightens pores, reduces shine and has an anti-comedogenic action. In other words, it reduces the appearance of blackheads.
Derived from candeia bark, alpha bisabolol is known for its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory effects. As glycolic acid can be irritating, it is important to also include soothing active ingredients to avoid inflammation of the skin.
Chamomile extract (2%):
Chamomile is known for its ability to soothe and repair skin, thanks to its matricin and bisabolol components. It has anti-inflammatory properties and much like alpha bisabolol, is used as an anti-irritant to soothe the effect of glycolic acid.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Alcohol, Bisabolol, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Exfoliating Serum — 10% Glycolic Acid
- QuestionHello, can we apply bakuchiol after glycolic acid?ResponseHello, Yes absolutely, the use of these two serums in the same routine at the same time is not contraindicated :) Beautiful day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it possible to combine it with the bakuchiol serum?ResponseThere are no contraindications to using these two products in the same routine :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know if it is necessary to use a moisturizer right after the application of this serum? Thank youResponseYou can definitely apply a moisturizer after using this serum!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I use this serum and wanted to know if I need to take a break after a certain amount of time and if so for how long and how often? Which serum should I use during any breaks to take over? Thanking you,ResponseIf you feel that your skin is irritated you can absolutely do a pause, otherwise this serum can be applied every night ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, can we use this serum with a lactic acid serum?ResponseIt is not advisable to combine these two serums because it could irritate your skin (the AHA + BHA mixture is not recommended).By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 728 reviews.
- Huishan P.Verified buyerReviewed on June 12, 2020
Great treatment serum for whiteheads and poresIt gives a slight sting when first applied but goes away pretty quickly. I use this 2-3 times a week and it's been improving my skin, skin feels smoother and softer, keeping the whiteheads at bay! Recommend this for combination…Was this review helpful?
- Shirley G.Verified buyerReviewed on February 25, 2021
Brilliant for miliaExcellent for preventing and treating milia.Was this review helpful?
- Magdeleine H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 10, 2021
The product is sometimes quiteThe product is sometimes quite irritating on the skin and the smell isn't the best. Also, I've been using this a few weeks and haven't seen a big difference with black spots. But am still satisfied with it !Was this review helpful?
- Lindsay D.Verified buyerReviewed on January 31, 2021
This serum changed my life!This serum changed my life!Was this review helpful?
- Martina F.Verified buyerReviewed on January 28, 2021
So gentle but it works!So gentle but it works!Was this review helpful?