Made in France, Naturally-derived, Vegan, Certified organic
Known widely for its skin-firming effects, rosehip is often used on mature and scarred skin to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and spots.
IS THIS BOTANICAL OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Rosehip botanical oil is suitable for all skin types, especially for mature, scarred and damaged skin.
Massage oil into clean skin, nails or scalp before bed to increase its penetration and efficacy.
WHAT DOES THIS BOTANICAL OIL DO?
- Thanks to its healing properties, rosehip botanical oil works to rejuvenate ageing skin and to repair skin damage.
- Highly-regenerating, it's also renowned as an effective treatment for stretch marks, scars and brown spots.
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamin A, rosehip botanical oil is known for its ability to treat and delay the signs of ageing.
- It also helps to tone the skin, making it more supple.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
Botanical oils are sensitive to oxidation. We recommend to store them in a cool, dark place, kept sealed in their airtight amber bottle.
Our oil has been cold-pressed from rosehip seeds grown and harvested in Chile.
Rosehip, also known as the muscat rose, grows as a shrub that gives rise to white or pink flowers and fruits rich in vitamin C.
Appearance: Clear mobile liquid
Odour: Subtle rose scent
Peroxide value: < 10 meq O2/kg
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENT: Rosa canina Fruit oil.
100% pure oil, from organic farming.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise Essential Oils - Michel Faucon
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Botanical Oil — Organic Rosehip
- QuestionHello, I'm pregnant and I'm looking for an "anti stretch mark" oil, or one that repairs those present but can still be used. Is it suitable? Thank you in advance.ResponseHello, this oil is effectively adapted to treat and attenuate the stretch marks by its regenerating virtues.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I noticed that your rose hip oil is extracted from the flowers, is there a difference with the oil extracted from rose hip seeds?ResponseHello, as the name INCI (Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit oil) indicates, the vegetable oil of rosehip does come from the seeds :) Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, How much to apply to the face and how? (on a cotton pad, with the fingers, one drop or several...?)ResponseYou can pour a few drops in the palms of your hands and gently massage your face with it :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, In my evening routine, can I apply the oil after the serum and moisturizer? I'm afraid it's all a bit too much? Serum? Moisturizer? Oil? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! TomResponseyou can in this case alternate oil and cream every other night ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello What is the risk of applying this oil in the morning? Thank you Beautiful dayResponseNo risk to apply it in the morning, however, as it is an oil we recommend an application in the evening because of its texture :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 94 reviews.
- Catharina S.Verified buyerReviewed on August 8, 2020
Very happy!Nice products and fast deliveryWas this review helpful?
- Mohamed B.Verified buyerReviewed on June 11, 2020
I am satisfied with myI am satisfied with my purchase.Was this review helpful?
- Sherri F.Verified buyerUnited States, August 22, 2020
Can't go wrong with Rosehip!Can't go wrong with Rosehip!Was this review helpful?
- Stacey H.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 19, 2020
Lovely product. Works well forLovely product. Works well for my sensitive skin. Only issue is I would prefer a glass bottle to recycle and a pipette lid would work better to get the product out with ease and no waste.Was this review helpful?
- Sajni S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 17, 2020
Lovely oil, sinks in fastLovely oil, sinks in fast and leaves a glow.Was this review helpful?