Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions. Once fully absorbed, follow with your usual moisturiser.
For optimal results, we recommend to use this serum consistently for at least four weeks.
This serum will naturally change colour over time. Don't worry, this won't alter its efficacy.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, the antioxidant serum is suitable for all skin types.
As a precaution, we advise against the use of this product during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You might notice a warm sensation after applying this serum, this is completely normal.
However discontinue use if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
pH: not applicable
Texture: oily gel
Pollution, stress and smoking can all cause the development of harmful free radicals, which in turn create dullness and accelerated skin ageing. The high concentrations of ferulic acid and resveratrol in this rich antioxidant serum helps fight free radicals for a complexion that's noticeably more radiant and smooth.
Ferulic Acid (3%):
Derived from rice bran, this organic acid offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin. Each application works to delay skin ageing caused by environmental factors. The result? Skin looks brighter, firmer and smoother.
Derived from Japanese knotweed, an East Asian plant used for centuries in traditional Chinese and Japanese medicine. It's a polyphenol that acts on two levels - to prevent the formation of free radicals and neutralise existing ones.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Propanediol, Glycerin, Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aqua (Water), Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Antioxidant Serum — 3% Ferulic Acid + 3% Resveratrol
- QuestionHello, against deep wrinkles (over 40 years old), which serum would you recommend?ResponseHello, You can try retinol serum and prickly pear oil ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can this serum be used on top of the vitamin C serum (after or before) or should it be applied alone underneath a day cream? (The one I use is yours, of course ;) ) Thank you in advance for your lights!ResponseHello, we advise you to apply the Radiance Serum in the morning and the Radiance Serum in the evening. antioxidant in the evening because its texture is thicker. You can then put your cream on! Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is this serum comedogenic because of its texture, and is it suitable for combination skin? Thank you very much.Responsethis serum does not clog the pores ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I'm pregnant and I'd like to know if I can use this serum. Thank you :)ResponseUnfortunately we do not recommend this serum during pregnancyBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know how long the products keep after opening?ResponseHello, our products can be kept for up to 12 months after opening! Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 376 reviews.
- Nadine S.Verified buyerReviewed on March 3, 2021
Leaves skin smoothLeaves skin smoothWas this review helpful?
- Joana B.Verified buyerReviewed on November 18, 2020
super glowy. dense consistency. warmsuper glowy. dense consistency. warm feeling when appliedWas this review helpful?
- Francesca M.Verified buyerReviewed on October 27, 2020
Always goodIt’s already the second time I purchase the Antioxydant Serum and I’m still more than satisfied about the quality of this product. I agree with the other typologists’ reviews regarding the texture: it is actually a bit too thick to…Was this review helpful?
- Barbara P.Verified buyerReviewed on October 10, 2020
Rich texture but the resultRich texture but the result is good. I suggest it.Was this review helpful?
- Caroline M.Verified buyerReviewed on July 30, 2020
Luxuriant ProductsI love the feel and effect of these products. I feel my skin drinking them in. My skin is hydrated and incredibly soft when I wake in the morning. My makeup glides on over them. I am so happy with…Was this review helpful?