Made in France, Naturally-derived, Vegan
The 96% aloe vera gel is applied to the face in the morning on clean skin. You can also use it as a hair mask.
Aloe vera gel is commonly used as a treatment for dry and dehydrated skin. It's especially recommended for irritated skin.
In the case of sunburns or superficial burns, aloe vera gel can be applied to help soothe and repair the skin.
Properties of aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel is a versatile ingredient with endless skin benefits, making it a popular addition to many cosmetics. Known to hydrate the skin and hair, it also helps to soothe irritation and itching.
A refreshing and energising product to apply, aloe vera gel also stimulates collagen production and accelerates skin renewal, helping to heal and firm mature skin.
Tips for use
For dry skin: apply to clean skin as a morning treatment before your moisturising cream or face oil.
For oily skin: use a hydrolate or astringent floral water before applying aloe vera gel.
For hair: apply as a mask onto dry hair before showering, then rinse thoroughly.
This hydrating and regenerating gel is composed of 96% organic aloe vera juice.
Aloe vera gel is commonly used as a treatment for dry, dehydrated and irritated skin. In the case of sunburns or superficial burns, aloe vera gel can also be applied to help soothe and repair the skin.
**Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Caractéristiques du gel d'aloe vera
This hydrating and regenerating gel is composed of 96% organic aloe vera.
Aloe vera, also known as Barbados aloe or aloe barbadensis is native to Africa. It is a part of the oleaceae family, which is now cultivated in many warm regions of the world.
Full ingredients list
98% d'ingrédients d'origine naturelle.
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
Aloe Vera: A valuable ingredient for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries – a review by Eshun and He (2004).
Phyto-aromatherapy applied to dermatology by Jean-Pierre Chaumont and Joëlle Millet-Clerc.
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about 96% Aloe Vera Gel
- QuestionI'm pregnant, can I put some on my stomach to prevent stretch marks?ResponseAbsolutely, that's a great idea! You can complement it with a vegetable rosehip oil as a massage oil.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan this gel be used as an after-sun lotion? Thank you!ResponseYes to hydrate but be careful it will not protect you from the sun ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I just bought this gel on typology recommendation but I don't know how to use it. Should I put it on after my cleansing gel? Should I rinse my face after use? Should I put it before my cream? Should I use it before or after the hydrolate knowing that I have oily skin? What should I do step by step please?ResponseYou can use this product to moisturize your skin, cleaned and dried. Apply your skincare routine before, your cream before and then the aloeBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, can I apply makeup after the Aloe Vera gel or do I need to add moisturizer? ( I have combination skin ) Thank you.ResponseYou can apply make-up after the application of the gel :) If you have dry skin, complement with a moisturizing cream but if your skin is oily, we recommend to use a lotion or a hydrolate before applying aloe vera gel.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this product for the face? Or the body? Or both?ResponseThis aloe vera gel is suitable for use on the face, but also on the body.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 195 reviews.
- Bie N.Verified buyerReviewed on June 26, 2020
excellent gelWorks well for both hair and skin. Economical in use and fresh texture.Was this review helpful?
- Albina S.Verified buyerReviewed on June 24, 2020
Great as a first stepGreat as a first step before applying serum and as a calming gel on sunburnsWas this review helpful?
- Alba M.Verified buyerReviewed on June 16, 2020
I did the skin typeI did the skin type test and bought the products they recommended me and they work perfect on my skin!!Was this review helpful?
- André L.Verified buyerReviewed on June 12, 2020
Very fresh and nice textureVery fresh and nice texture but a little bit sticky when it dries on the skinWas this review helpful?
- Marthe P.Verified buyerUnited States, August 1, 2020
Very essentialI heard about this product from a skincare blogger. It is as described. I love it!Was this review helpful?