Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free
How to apply the lip balm
Apply a small amount of the lip balm to one finger then gently massage it onto the lips. Continue to reapply throughout the day whenever experiencing dryness or tightness.
Is this balm suitable for your skin type?
This lip balm is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A nourishing lip balm that uses just nine potent ingredients to combat dry, chapped lips.
1. Shea butter: this smooth butter brings anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties and protects the lips from dryness.
2. Lemon extract: included to cool and refresh upon application.
3. Hydrogenated castor oil: this emollient is added to the formula to soften the lips and create the balm's luxuriously velvet texture.
4. Sunflower seed oil: rich in antioxidants, sunflower seed oil protects the lips against free radicals while nourishing and softening.
5. Polyglycerides: derived from flax and castor oils, this ingredient brings moisture and suppleness to the lips.
6. Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate: derived from corn and rapeseed, this emollient and protective agent prevents the dehydration of the lips.
7. Glycerol and behenic acid ester: derived from coconut and corn, this natural emollient increases the viscosity of the formula.
8. Glyceryl stearate: derived from coconut and rapeseed, glyceryl stearate provides consistency to the formula.
9. Vitamin E: derived from sunflower oil, this antioxidant prevents the oils in this formula from going rancid.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Behenyl Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Behenate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 9-Ingredient Lip Balm
- QuestionWhat is the Tocopherol in your lip balm?ResponseTocopherol is Vitamin E, an antioxidant that keeps oils from going rancid.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionI was wondering if the lip balm can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and in particular if the lemon extract is not lemon essential oil?ResponseHello, no, this is not lemon essential oil, so you can use this balm during pregnancy and breastfeeding :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 346 reviews.
- Huishan P.Verified buyerReviewed on June 12, 2020
go-to basic daily lip balm!My lips are excessively dry and peel slightly when I don't drink enough water, applying this lip balm helps to moisturise! However, it's not sufficient for flaky lips.Was this review helpful?
- Susanne H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 14, 2021
Ganz gutIch liebe die Verpackung und es fühlt sich auch gut auf den Lippen an, allerdings hält es nicht lange an, dann werden die Lippen wieder rau.Was this review helpful?
- Helen C.Verified buyerReviewed on April 30, 2021
FABULOUS PRODUCTFABULOUS PRODUCTWas this review helpful?
- Iva P.Verified buyerReviewed on March 22, 2021
Thin consistencyI would prefer the balm to be thicker/heavier. I have very dry lips and I feel like I have to reapply very frequently.Was this review helpful?
- Natalia I.Verified buyerReviewed on March 15, 2021
Nice productvery very nice balm!Was this review helpful?