Made in France, 93/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to a cotton pad and cleanse face until makeup disappears completely. You can also add a small amount of micellar water to your hands to massage face.
IS THIS MICELLAR WATER SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes it is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A micellar water comprised of just seven potent ingredients.
1. Purified water: This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Glycerin: derived from rapeseed and sunflower, it moisturises the superficial layers of the skin.
3. Poloxamer 184: a surfactant that removes makeup particles from the face.
4. Pentylene glycol: derived from cane sugar, it stabilises the formula and moisturises the skin.
5. Citric acid: derived from corn, regulates the pH of the micellar water so as not to irritate the epidermis.
6. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation or burns, a cosmetic product must have a pH close to that of the skin. This soda makes the micellar water less acidic and therefore better tolerated by the skin.
7. Cetrimonium bromide: a preservative that blocks the proliferation of bacteria in the water, thus preventing the risk of skin infections.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 7-Ingredient Micellar Water
- QuestionHello, Apart from micellar water, which seems to be more of a make-up remover, do you have products for daily facial cleansing? Thank you. Thank you.ResponseFor the moment we only offer micellar water and make-up remover oil.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, are your bottles made of glass or plastic? Thank you. Thank you,ResponseOur serum and essential oil containers are made of glass, the bottles of oils and hydrolats are made of recyclable plastic.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does this micellar water apply in the evening before cold saponified soap? Or is there no need to apply soap afterwards? Thank you in advanceResponseEvery evening before the soap indeed ;) the micellar water will be used to remove make-up or the first layer of impurities on the skin.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can it be used to remove eye makeup?ResponseYou can remove your eye contours by avoiding the mucous membranes ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan I use micellar water on a konjac sponge to cleanse my face?ResponseYes absolutely ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 396 reviews.
- Agata U.Verified buyerReviewed on January 29, 2021
Just perfect!Refreching water, ideał after make-up remover. Beautiful no smell formula. Lovely packagingWas this review helpful?
- Elizaveta B.Verified buyerReviewed on August 30, 2020
Good quality product. after useGood quality product. after use there is no feeling of tightness of the skinWas this review helpful?
- Michelle B.Verified buyerReviewed on February 25, 2021
Lovely!I think this will be a new staple in my regime! It removes makeup well, has no scent, and makes my skin very happy. Recommend!Was this review helpful?
- Marianne M.Verified buyerReviewed on February 22, 2021
Works amazing - even for waterproof mascaraI was able to remove waterproof mascara without problem. I used to buy a way more expensive make up remover, since my mascara is very hard to remove. With this product I can remove it soo easily and I will…Was this review helpful?
- Jolana F.Verified buyerReviewed on February 15, 2021
very gently cleanses the skin,very gently cleanses the skin, no irritation, simply perfectWas this review helpful?