Made in France, 93/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to a cotton pad and cleanse face until makeup disappears completely. You can also add a small amount of micellar water to your hands to massage face.
IS THIS MICELLAR WATER SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes it is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A micellar water comprised of just seven potent ingredients.
1. Purified water: This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Glycerin: derived from rapeseed and sunflower, it moisturises the superficial layers of the skin.
3. Poloxamer 184: a surfactant that removes makeup particles from the face.
4. Pentylene glycol: derived from cane sugar, it stabilises the formula and moisturises the skin.
5. Citric acid: derived from corn, regulates the pH of the micellar water so as not to irritate the epidermis.
6. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation or burns, a cosmetic product must have a pH close to that of the skin. This soda makes the micellar water less acidic and therefore better tolerated by the skin.
7. Cetrimonium bromide: a preservative that blocks the proliferation of bacteria in the water, thus preventing the risk of skin infections.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 7-Ingredient Micellar Water
- QuestionHello, Besides micellar water, which seems to be more of a make-up remover, do you have any products for daily facial cleansing? Thank you.ResponseFor the moment we only offer a micellar water and a cleansing oil.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, are your bottles in glass or plastic? Thank you,ResponseOur serum and essential oil containers are made of glass, the oil and hydrolate bottles are made of recyclable plastic.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is this micellar water to be applied in the evening before the cold process soap? Or is there no need to apply soap after? Thank you in advance.ResponseEvery evening before the soap indeed ;) the micellar water will be used to remove make-up or the first layer of impurities on the skin.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can I use it to remove eye makeup?ResponseYou can remove your makeup around the eyes, avoiding the mucous membranes ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan I use micellar water on a konjac sponge to clean my face?ResponseYes, that's right ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 436 reviews.
- Agata U.Verified buyerReviewed on January 29, 2021
Just perfect!Refreching water, ideał after make-up remover. Beautiful no smell formula. Lovely packagingWas this review helpful?
- Elizaveta B.Verified buyerReviewed on August 30, 2020
Good quality product. after useGood quality product. after use there is no feeling of tightness of the skinWas this review helpful?
- Hara N.Verified buyerReviewed on April 22, 2021
Lovely!!!Removes makeup efficiently . Lovely package! Would totally recommend it.Was this review helpful?
- Julie L.Verified buyerReviewed on March 22, 2021
Se consomme trop rapidement. BouchonSe consomme trop rapidement. Bouchon pas adapté. Un format plus grand devrait être proposé.Was this review helpful?
- Marianne M.Verified buyerReviewed on March 16, 2021
If you have dry skin, this is your best friend!I use it almost every morning and evening.. sometimes like a serum.. sometimes I only use this and nothing else on top. It's really hydrating but still not super greasy or heavy. Highly recommend!Was this review helpful?