Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
How to use it
Apply a small amount to the roots of your hair then work it into a lather before rinsing completely.
As the formula is sulphate-free, it is normal for this product to foam less than other shampoos.
Hair that's used to surfactant-heavy shampoos (including sulphates like SLS) tend to get oily much faster. This is because the scalp will overproduce sebum to protect itself against the aggressive, oil-stripping sulphates.
When the scalp is imbalanced, it will continue to produce excess sebum. The natural surfactants in the TEN shampoo won't remove the hair's natural oils, but do expect an adjustment phase where your hair may still become greasy more easily.
Within two to four weeks of use the scalp will gradually regulate its sebum production. Once your hair adjusts, using a mild shampoo will be completely sufficient to cleanse it.
The result? A noticeably healthier scalp and hair.
Is this shampoo suitable for your hair type?
This sulfate-free, silicone-free shampoo is suitable for all hair types.
This sulphate-free shampoo has been designed to gently cleanse the hair and not irritate the scalp using just ten ingredients.
1. Purified water: a solvent to help the other ingredients mix together. It's been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Wheat protein: repairs, restructures and protects hair fibres.
3. Coconut Betaine: derived from coconuts, works as a mild surfactant to clean hair.
4. Glycerin: derived from rapeseeds, corn and sunflowers to hydrate the scalp.
5. Lauryl Glucoside: a mild surfactant derived from coconuts and glucose that gently cleanses the hair.
6. Salt: to thicken the texture of the shampoo without sulphates or silicone.
7. Xanthan gum: a gel made from corn and beet sugar to thicken the texture of the formula.
8. Citric Acid: derived from the process of corn fermentation, it balances the pH of the formula to avoid scalp irritation.
9/10. Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate: gentle preservatives to prevent bacteria growth in the shampoo, eliminating the risk of infection.
Full ingredients list
Aqua (Water), Coco-Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 10-Ingredient Shampoo
- QuestionI am interested in your product but before buying it I would like to know if it is suitable for the person with dreadlocks?ResponseOur shampoo is sulfate-free, so it can be used for all types of hairBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know if your shampoo is a daily shampoo? Indeed, I wash my hair every day, and I am looking for a shampoo that does not damage my scalp. Thank you for your time,ResponseThis shampoo is neutral and gentle enough to be used dailyBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does this shampoo contain salt? Perfume?ResponseOur shampoo does not contain any perfume (like the whole TEN range) however it does contain a small amount of saltBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs your shampoo suitable for people with Brazilian straightening?ResponseThe very small amount of salt present in this product should not have a volumizing effect on the hair. However, if you have a Brazilian straightening we would recommend using a specific shampoo.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Could you tell me the pH of your shampoos? Thank you for your response ... And congratulations on your nice packaging! VirginiaResponseHello, the pH of our shampoo is 5 ;) Have a nice day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.6 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 239 reviews.
- Louison B.Verified buyerReviewed on December 2, 2020
Ma cuir chevelu me dit merciPremier shampooing liquide qui n'active pas de démangeaison sur mon cuir chevelu après utilisation. De plus j'ai pu espacer les lavages car il laisse le cheveu propre plusieurs jours. Seul bémol, il faut en mettre plus qu'une noisette si on…Was this review helpful?
- Nathalie B.Verified buyerReviewed on December 3, 2020
J'aime bien la consistence duJ'aime bien la consistence du shampoing, la delicatesse. Très bien pour moi.Was this review helpful?
- Laura V.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 10, 2021
I really like itI really like it! It's my second bottle. It makes my hair so smooth and shiny. It took a couple of weeks for my hair to adjust to SLS free shampoo, as it felt greasy and that shampoo is not…Was this review helpful?
- Anne D.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 28, 2021
Good shampoo!I like this shampoo a lot. It lathers well without having to use too much, leaves my hair feeling clean and nourished.Was this review helpful?
- Adeline M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 11, 2021
Love the smell of theLove the smell of the shampoo !Was this review helpful?