Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small amount of the hand balm each morning and evening. Massage into hands until fully absorbed. Reapply whenever hands feel dry or tight.
To be able to use the balm, be sure to remove the cap and screw it on upside down to pierce the seal.
IS THIS BALM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This hand balm is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A nourishing balm that uses just ten potent ingredients to combat dry, chapped hands.
1. Purified water: serves as a natural solvent for mixing the other ingredients. Purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Hyaluronic acid: derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its highly moisturising properties. It can retain up to a thousand times its weight in water, perfect for instant hydration that lasts throughout the day. As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing dryness that leads to the appearance of the fine lines on the skin’s surface.
Applying deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid daily restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump, and toned.
3. Organic coconut oil: rich in saturated fatty acids, this oil nourishes and prevents dehydration of the skin. It leaves the complexion feeling soft and smooth.
4. Sunflower oil: abundant in antioxidants, it nourishes the skin while protecting it against free radicals.
5. Vitamin E: also known as tocopherol, vitamin E is an antioxidant that keeps the oils in the formula from turning rancid.
6. Coconut cetearyl alcohol: coconut-derived alcohol that thickens the hand balm formula and gives it its luxuriously creamy texture.
7. Cetyl coconut phosphate: coconut-derived emulsifier that allows the purified water and organic coconut oil to stably mix.
8. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation, a cosmetic product needs to have a pH that’s similar to the skin. Sodium hydroxide lowers the hand balm’s acidity to make it suitable for skin.
9 + 10. Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate: these gentle preservatives are added to prevent bacteria growth in the balm, eliminating the risk of infection.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 10-Ingredient Hand Balm
- QuestionHi, can we use this hand cream when we are pregnant?ResponseOf course, there is no contraindication to the use of this cream if you are pregnant ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is this serum recommended for eczema? If not, which products would you recommend?ResponseEczema is a specific skin concern for which we recommend seeking medical adviceBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, is this an anti-wrinkle hand cream?ResponseHello, it is a moisturizing hand cream, but it has no active ingredient. aimed specifically at fighting wrinkles. Beautiful day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 214 reviews.
- Geniya M.Verified buyerReviewed on February 15, 2021
Good textureGood textureWas this review helpful?
- Susanne H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 14, 2021
Gute KonsistenzDie Creme zieht schnell ein und die Hände fühlen sich gut an. Einen Punktabzug gibt es für den Geruch. Die Verpackung ist toll.Was this review helpful?
- Ecem D.Verified buyerReviewed on December 29, 2020
funky smellit has a funky, almost sour, smell to it. i appreciate that it doesnt have any fragrances, but the smell is also not neutral or pleasant. it absorbs fast. nourishing. could be a bit thicker though. i would call it…Was this review helpful?
- Aeon N.Verified buyerReviewed on July 15, 2020
LeakingTube is leaking.Was this review helpful?
- Linda D.Verified buyerReviewed on July 14, 2020
Moisturizing yet not oilyThis cream is well absorbed by the skin and does not leave a filmy oil sensation.Was this review helpful?