Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Score, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small amount of the hand balm each morning and evening. Massage into hands until fully absorbed. Reapply whenever hands feel dry or tight.
To be able to use the balm, be sure to remove the cap and screw it on upside down to pierce the seal.
IS THIS BALM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This hand balm is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A nourishing balm that uses just ten potent ingredients to combat dry, chapped hands.
1. Purified water: serves as a natural solvent for mixing the other ingredients. Purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Hyaluronic acid: derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its highly moisturising properties. It can retain up to a thousand times its weight in water, perfect for instant hydration that lasts throughout the day. As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing dryness that leads to the appearance of the fine lines on the skin’s surface. Applying deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid daily restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump, and toned.
3. Organic coconut oil: rich in saturated fatty acids, this oil nourishes and prevents dehydration of the skin. It leaves the complexion feeling soft and smooth.
4. Sunflower oil: abundant in antioxidants, it nourishes the skin while protecting it against free radicals.
5. Vitamin E: also known as tocopherol, vitamin E is an antioxidant that keeps the oils in the formula from turning rancid.
6. Coconut cetearyl alcohol: coconut-derived alcohol that thickens the hand balm formula and gives it its luxuriously creamy texture.
7. Cetyl coconut phosphate: coconut-derived emulsifier that allows the purified water and organic coconut oil to stably mix.
8. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation, a cosmetic product needs to have a pH that’s similar to the skin. Sodium hydroxide lowers the hand balm’s acidity to make it suitable for skin.
9 + 10. Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate: these gentle preservatives are added to prevent bacteria growth in the balm, eliminating the risk of infection.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 255 reviews.
We’re sorry but we don’t have a review yet for the filters you’ve selected.