Made in France, 93/100 Yuka score, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes : To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, this antioxidant cream is suitable for all skin types.
As this product contains essential oils, we recommend that you do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding, or on children under six years old.
A daily moisturiser enriched with hydrating vegetable glycerin and vitamin C – a potent antioxidant to fight free radicals responsible for dull skin and early photoaging.
Vitamin C (5%):
Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals generated by sun exposure, pollution, smoking... Skin is more resistant to external aggressions responsible for its premature ageing.
Vitamin C also helps stimulate the production of keratinocytes, which are cells present in the epidermis that protect the skin and reinforce its elasticity.
It also helps the skin receive more oxygen, leaving it visibly more toned, radiant and soft while reducing the appearance of pores.
Extracted from pressed lemons, this ingredient is included for its toning and complexion-balancing benefits. Along with mandarin zest essential oil, lemon water also lends this formula its refreshing citrus scent.
A natural humectant, vegetable glycerin maintains long-lasting skin hydration and leaves it feeling noticeably softer and smoother.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sclerotium Gum, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Antioxidant Face Moisturiser — 5% Vitamin C + Lemon Water
- QuestionHello, What should be done to reduce brown spots on the face? Thank you for your help.ResponseTo reduce pigmentation spots you can apply the radiance serum. vitamin C morning and evening and rose hip oil every night at the end of the routine by massaging the affected area well.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can I use the Niaminicidal Serum before using this cream in the morning, or is it too much? Thank you for your feedback.Responseyou can apply the anti-redness serum every morning and then your day cream :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know if this cream is photosensitizing and if it is necessary to plan a sun protection during the day? Thank youResponseThis product is not photosensitizing but it is still essential to wear a sun protection daily, no matter which products you use ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 147 reviews.
- Mascha R.Verified buyerReviewed on January 8, 2021
Nice citrus smellIt smells really fresh and gives the skin a boost. When my skin is a bit dry like now in the colder months i use it with some extra drops of a serum oilWas this review helpful?
- Maria A.Verified buyerReviewed on February 12, 2021
Es magnífico me deja laEs magnífico me deja la cara súper suave e hidratadaWas this review helpful?
- Olivia B.Verified buyerReviewed on January 24, 2021
Packaging great, product not so muchI love the packaging but I feel for me that the moisturiser doesn’t absorb that well when applying. After applying it does sink into the skins and leaves a well moisturised face!Was this review helpful?
- Justine G.Verified buyerReviewed on January 23, 2021
Perfect textureI used this cream as a day cream after the tonic. It gets quickly in the skin and I can already see improvements to my skin toneWas this review helpful?
- Julie M.Verified buyerReviewed on October 27, 2020
Love this product - canLove this product - can carry it everywhere all the timeWas this review helpful?