Made in France, Note Yuka 100/100, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes: To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This cream is suitable for normal to combination skin, including sensitive skin. We do not recommend it for use on oily skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A lightweight hydrating cream comprised of just nine potent ingredients.
1. Hyaluronic acid:
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines. With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
2. Organic coconut oil:
Rich in saturated fatty acids, this oil nourishes, softens and smooths the skin and prevents dehydration.
3. Purified water:
This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
4. Vegetable glycerin:
Naturally-derived from rapeseed and sunflower, glycerin holds moisture in the surface layers of the skin.
5. Coconut cetyl alcohol:
Derived from coconut, this alcohol thickens the formula to give it a creamy texture.
6. Coconut cetyl phosphate:
A coconut-derived emulsifier that allows the purified water and organic coconut oil to mix in a lasting and stable way.
7. Sodium hydroxide:
To avoid any risk of irritation, a cosmetic product must have a pH that’s similar to the skin. Sodium hydroxide lowers the cream's acidity to make it more compatible with the skin.
8. Sugar cane Pentylene glycol:
A humectant sourced from sugar cane which allows superficial skin hydration.
A preservative added to prevent bacteria growth, eliminating the risk of infection.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, o-Cymen-5-Ol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 9-Ingredient Face Moisturiser
- QuestionIs it a day or night cream? When should it be applied?ResponseThe moisturizing cream is applied morning and evening on a previously cleansed skin. You can also apply a serum (according to your skin's needs) before the moisturizing cream. The cream is the last step in your routine :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I have dehydrated combination skin. Is this cream okay for me? Thank youResponseThis cream would suit you perfectly! Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does the presence of coconut oil in this cream make it potentially comedogenic? Thank you in advanceResponseHello, This cream may be a little too rich for combination to oily skin, so we don' recommend it in these cases. Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does this cream meet the needs of the skin in winter? Does it protect well from aggressions?ResponseThis cream should be rich enough to moisturize your skin. If you still feel dry, you can add a botanical oil at nightBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionDoes the moisturizer have spf?ResponseThis moisturizer does not contain any SPF.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can we use this moisturizer as a makeup base? Thank you!ResponseSureBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 1311 reviews.
- Michelle G.Verified buyerReviewed on August 14, 2020
Lovely packaging. I love thisLovely packaging. I love this cream already, it seeps nicely into my skin and is not oily at all. I have only been using for a few days and no allergies, I have super sensitive skin. The price is also…Was this review helpful?
- Borbala G.Verified buyerReviewed on June 5, 2020
9-Ingredient Face MoisturiserI really like the product. Both appearance and texture are very nice. However I am not a 100% satisfied with the scent. I use it after a vitamin c serum and my skin looks defenetly better.Was this review helpful?
- Alicia G.Verified buyerReviewed on February 3, 2021
Gentle and hydrating, works wellGentle and hydrating, works well will serums and under sunscreenWas this review helpful?
- Martina F.Verified buyerReviewed on January 28, 2021
Sure I'll Buy it one more time!The consistency is perfect: so creamy. I feel it comfortable on my skin. It looks so gentle and the smell is unscented. I like this cream very much and if I mix it with serums the result is always better!Was this review helpful?
- Graham W.Verified buyerReviewed on January 22, 2021
Great product for both menGreat product for both men and womenWas this review helpful?