Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 86/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck using circular motions. Then, follow with your moisturiser.
For optimal results, we recommend using the vitamin C serum consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes, the vitamin C serum is suitable for all skin types.
7 - 7.40 pH
Texture: aqueous gel
Lack of sleep, stress and smoking are known to trigger harmful free radicals, which oxidise the skin cells and create a dull complexion. The high concentration of vitamin C in this serum effectively combats this process.
Vitamin C (11%):
This molecule is highly-prized for its ability to restore radiance, reduce pigmentation spots, and slow down photoageing.
Vitamin C also helps stimulate the production of keratinocytes, which are cells present in the epidermis that protect the skin and reinforce its elasticity.
It also helps the skin receive more oxygen, leaving it visibly more toned, radiant and soft while reducing the appearance of pores.
Albizia Julibrissin Extract (3%):
Also known as the silk tree, this native Asian plant boasts delicate fan-shaped pink flowers. Its extract contains properties known for restoring radiance to the skin. Albizia Julibrissin extract also brings vitality back to fatigued-looking skin caused by glycation and glycoxidation. Glycation is a natural chemical reaction of sugar molecules attaching themselves to the proteins of the dermis. These proteins are then more sensitive to oxidation (glycoxidation) which results in more free radicals, and more fine lines around the eyes. While the phenomenon of glycation is inevitable in any living organism, it can be slowed down by a balanced, less sugary diet and good skincare.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Radiance Serum — 11% Vitamin C
- QuestionDoes Radiance Serum work as effectively on black skin?ResponseHello, Laure, The radiance serum has antioxidant virtues effective on all skin types. This serum will therefore also be effective on black skins ;) Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have black skin with hyperpigmentation marks due to acne. Is this serum adequate for my problem?Responsethis serum may blur your marks slightlyBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionMy skin type is AE+ with acne marks, I was recommended to use the Orange Blossom Hydrolat associated with this serum. Is this enough for the morning routine? No need for cream?ResponseIndeed you can first of all use this hydrolate to give a touch of radiance to your skin then apply the serum :) If you need a little extra hydration, you can use the cream moisturizer!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionThis serum has a pH of 7 - 7.5 but vitamin C maximum efficacy is obtained at pH <3.5 (better absorption). Is this one really absorbed by the skin?ResponseHi Jo ? Our Vitamin C is a stabilised version with a monophosphate ester. This stabilisation makes our vitamin C stable and efficient at pH around 7. Have a nice day!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this product suitable for oily skin types?ResponseHey Lisa, indeed, this product is suitable for all types of skins, including oily skin types :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi - is this serum suitable for pregnant women?Responseyes !By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Since I've been using my ae routine. (1 month) I have a lot of pimples that have appeared? Is this normal? Are the products unsuitable or is it a "purge" of my old products? Thank you MorganeResponseHello, Morgana, Thank you for your message! I sent you a message to your mailbox. I wish you a great day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it normal to push buttons with this product? Thank youResponseHello, Andre, Thank you for your message. I sent you a message to your mailbox. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 886 reviews.
- Alena K.Verified buyerReviewed on June 20, 2020
my favourite, my skin ismy favourite, my skin is literally glowing, I truly recommendWas this review helpful?
- Greta M.Verified buyerReviewed on June 14, 2020
An essential product to haveI was so excited to try this as soon as possible, however, the delivery was sooooo long...yet totally worth the wait! I could see the difference after a few days when using together with the 9-ingredient moisturizer, my skin is…Was this review helpful?
- Maribel I.Verified buyerReviewed on June 4, 2020
I have been using onlyI have been using only a few weeks, and still can’t see changes on my skin, I’ll wait a bit more.Was this review helpful?
- Nadine S.Verified buyerReviewed on March 3, 2021
Absorbes into skin easily.Absorbes into skin easily.Was this review helpful?
- Giorgia L.Verified buyerReviewed on March 1, 2021
Sempre soddisfattaI benefici di questo siero sono visibili fin dalla prima applicazione: pelle levigata e luminosa. L'imballaggio è sempre perfetto.Was this review helpful?