Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 93/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions. Then follow with your usual moisturiser.
You can also mix a few drops of your serum into a small amount of your face cream before applying.
For optimal results, we recommend to use it consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes indeed, the hyaluronic acid serum is suitable for all skin types.
pH: 4.5 - 5.5
Texture: aqueous gel
All skin types need moisture. That's because water, which makes up 70% of our skin, is stored in the dermis. The high concentration of hyaluronic acid in this serum works to effectively keep that water in the skin where it belongs.
Hyaluronic Acid (3%):
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines.
There are two types of hyaluronic acid. The first has a high molecular weight, meaning it remains on the surface of the epidermis, creating a protective film to keep water in the skin cells. The second has low molecular weight and has a much smaller molecular size so that it can penetrate much deeper into the skin and stimulate the body's natural production of hyaluronic acid.
Combined these two types of hyaluronic acid offer the skin instant and effective hydration that retains its moisture throughout the day.
With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
Pro Vitamin B5 (2%):
Also called Panthenol, pro-vitamin B5 stimulates the regeneration of dermal and epidermal cells, helping the skin retain more moisture and maintain its softness.
Bio-sourced Aquaxyl™ (1%):
Derived from sugar, this molecule increases the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the skin's keratinocytes and fibroblasts. Keratinocytes make up 90% of the epidermis and fortify the skin's protective skin barrier. Fibroblasts are cells that are found deep in the skin that ensure the skin is supple and firm.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Glucose, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Plumping Serum — 3% Hyaluronic Acid + 2% B5
- QuestionHello, is it possible to combine the Moisturizing Serum and the Radiance Serum? Thank you :)ResponseHello, Stephanie, You can of course combine these two serums by first applying the Radiance Serum and then the Moisturizing Serum, which will seal in moisture to your skin. Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan we put this serum around the eyes?ResponseHello, There are no contraindications to using this serum around the eyes.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello does this work for wrinkles?ResponseHello, For wrinkles we recommend the antioxidant serum and retinol, which firm mature skin. Have a nice day ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I wanted to know in which order to apply the creams/oils/serums? (I use all three, maybe it's too much...) Thank youResponseYou can apply the serum(s) first, followed by a cream during the day and an oil at nightBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have a day cream that I use daily, and I would like to complement it with a serum to prevent the first wrinkles. Would this product be suitable? Or do you recommend another product ?ResponseHello, Yes, absolutely! You can use this one in the morning, and our wrinkles & fine lines serum with retinol in the evening! :) Nice night.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 909 reviews.
- Paola A.Verified buyerReviewed on November 19, 2020
Top ProductMa mère adore ce serum, elle dit qu'il est top pour sa peau.Was this review helpful?
- Solange R.Verified buyerReviewed on August 25, 2020
Love it!Definitely one of my favorite hydrating serums out there! I have rosacea and it really helps with hydrating and soothing my skin. I’ll buy again for sure!Was this review helpful?
- Shirley G.Verified buyerReviewed on February 25, 2021
FabulousVery hydrating but not irritating or heavyWas this review helpful?
- Debbie C.Verified buyerReviewed on February 9, 2021
A bit sticky but happyA bit sticky but happy so farWas this review helpful?
- Martina V.Verified buyerReviewed on February 5, 2021
Prodotto ottimoIl migliore in assoluto!!!!Was this review helpful?