Made in France, Naturally-derived, Fragrance-free
A SERUM FOR EACH WEEK OF YOUR CYCLE
Four periodic serums that correspond to your weekly cycles. Serum 1 starts on the first day of your period. Each serum is to be used for a span of seven days. Apply after cleansing, as part of your usual skincare routine.
Week 1: Hydrating and soothing serum.
The actives: hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, bisabolol and cornflower floral water. 89% naturally-derived.
Week 2: Suppleness and radiance serum.
The actives: vitamin C and fruit acids (blueberry, lemon and orange). 88% naturally-derived.
Week 3: Hydrating and astringent serum.
The actives: sugar extracted from wheat and ginger extract. 91% naturally-derived.
Week 4: Mattifying and anti-blemish serum.
The actives: seaweed extract and zinc. 89% naturally-derived.
HOW TO USE THEM
Select the period serum that corresponds to the week of your menstrual cycle. Each morning apply 3 to 4 drops to clean skin before continuing your usual skincare routine.
If your cycle is longer than 28 days, continue to use Serum 4 until the first day of your period, then switch to serum 1.
The week 2 serum for radiance and suppleness should be applied in the evening to avoid photosensitivity.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Soothing and Moisturising Serum, 15ml (week 1):
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Levulinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Isohexadecane, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide
Radiant and Supple Serum, 15ml (week 2) :
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Moisturising and Astringent Serum, 15ml (week 3) :
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Alcohol, Sodium Levulinate, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Mattifying and Anti-Imperfection Serum, 15ml (week 4) :
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Zinc PCA, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Woman — Periodic serums
- QuestionHow long will it take me to finish all four serums?ResponseHello, Ivana, Knowing that a serum is to be applied for a specific week, the set will last about three months! Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHow do I know exactly when to use each serum?ResponseHello, The first serum is to be used on the first day of menstruation for 7 days, then the second and third serum 7 days as well. The fourth serum is to be used until the return of menstruation. Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, In the steps of our morning beauty routine, we first apply the serum corresponding to our cycle and then in the 2nd step our day cream or BB cream for example... or can we do without a moisturizing cream if the serum is already moisturizing? By putting serum n°2 in the evening, do you advise us to put another serum in the morning or simply our moisturizing cream?ResponseHello, Juliette, Depending on your skin type you can apply the serum and then your bb cream of course! If you have dry skin, the serum alone will probably not be enough. If you apply the serum 2 in the evening, we advise you to simply moisturize your skin in the morning. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, If our period doesn't last 7 days, do we still have to use the 7-day serum?ResponseHello, Sarah, The serum from week 1, to be used when you have your period, must be used for 7 full days even if your period lasts longer or shorter. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, The serums of the Woman range are to be applied morning and evening? I hesitate to take this set or only the serum with bakichiol? Both are totally different, I'm well aware of that...but I both have a few pimples as I approach my period and at 36 I start to get my first wrinkles... Are the two compatible? How does the application work if I take both products? Thank you in advance for your answer.ResponseHi, Billie, The Woman serums should be part of your routine. Some serums apply in the morning, others in the evening (week two). You can then put your targeted care, such as the bakuchiol serum for example! Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 151 reviews.
- Daphne O.Verified buyerReviewed on August 21, 2020
Love it!Saw this on Rustyrevolvers Instagram page and wanted to try it. Didn’t think it would clear up my skin but holy moly. This balances my skin perfectly and Gives my skin what it needs every week! Normally I get very…Was this review helpful?
- Ivania R.Verified buyerUnited States, July 19, 2020
Great for hormonal acneMy cycle has been a little off with the pandemic stress but I actually think this has helped because my acne was less this month. I love the serums, all of them are thick but not too much. They're great!…Was this review helpful?
- Ailsa M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 23, 2020
Make. A. DifferenceWaited until I’d tried all of them to be sure. All are different. All worked well for me. Would be 5stars but the droppers didn’t work on one and the solution is quite thick for that method of dispensing (method…Was this review helpful?
- Emilie G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, September 17, 2020
Amazing!I have recently been struggling with acne. Never had acne in my teenage years but getting some in my 30s... I have been using Typology prescription for 3 weeks now and can see clear change, the acne is slowly disappearing and…Was this review helpful?
- Charlotte S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, August 25, 2020
Amazing serums at a fantastic priceI brought these serums because I loved the concept. My skin fluctuates throughout the month due to my cycle and I have found that these really help to keep it balanced and calm. I couldn’t recommend these serums enough.Was this review helpful?