Made in France, Vegan
Invigorating dull complexions is this floral water's speciality. The orange blossom flower (Neroli) is known for its regenerating and radiance-boosting skin benefits.
HOW TO USE IT
Gentle enough to be applied undiluted, use a cotton pad to apply hydrolate to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes, this orange blossom hydrolate is suitable for all skin types. It's particularly loved by dry, dull, mature and sensitive skin types as it helps regenerate skin cells without causing irritation.
pH: 3 - 6
Odour: Aromatic, reminiscent of fresh orange blossom flowers
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
Before use, test the hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from orange blossoms belonging to the Rutaceae family. These white or pale pink flowers from the bitter orange tree are grown and harvested in Morocco, Tunisia and France.
Orange blossom is often used by dessert chefs in the Provence region of France and its essential oil – you might know it as Neroli – is highly prized by perfumers.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- Orange blossom hydrolate noticeably boosts radiance while gently regenerating the skin.
- It's also a refreshing and soothing tonic to wake up the skin each day.
- In aromatherapy, orange blossom hydrolate is known to calm nerves, promote self-confidence and create a feeling of comfort.
- Orange blossom hydrolate can be used in cases of stress and emotional exhaustion.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise: hydrolats - Michel Faucon (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Complete dictionary of hydrolats and floral waters - Jean-Philippe Zahalka (Doctor of Pharmacy)
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Hydrolate — Organic Orange Blossom
- QuestionIs a hydrolat used before or after the serum? Thank you!ResponseHello, any hydrolat is applied before the serum :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello Can I combine this hydrolat with salicylic acid? Thank youResponseSure!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, After cleansing my skin, I apply the soothing tonic, then the orange blossom hydrolate, before moving on to the serum and moisturizer. Is it useful to use tonic lotion + hydrolate? Is there a difference? Thank you for your answer.ResponseWe recommend the opposite :) hydrolate then lotion because the hydrolate removes the limescale from the water used to rinse your skin. Then apply over a targeted treatment like the lotion!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it necessary to first cleanse the skin with soap (if you don't use make-up) or hydrolate as a cleanser is it not necessary to wash your face in the morning and in the evening?ResponseHello, the hydrolate can be applied to previously cleansed skin :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it necessary to keep this hydrolat in the refrigerator?ResponseIt is not necessary but you can do it for more freshness !By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 380 reviews.
- Debbie M.Verified buyerReviewed on October 5, 2020
What I been looking for!I add a few drops to my hand, rub my hands together and then close my eyes, pat it onto my skin and just breathe in the amazing smell! I feel so relaxed and my skin is soft and ready…Was this review helpful?
- Sarah H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 8, 2021
More radiant skinI just love it. It smells really good, tighten my pores and I feel that my skin is brighter. I use it alone in the morning to gently clean my skin before applying the rest of my routine and also…Was this review helpful?
- Julie L.Verified buyerReviewed on January 25, 2021
Really good productThis product is amazing, especially if you love this type of sent. I use it everyday after washing my face because I live in a very polluted area, I take a few drops with my hands to not use cotton…Was this review helpful?
- Olivia B.Verified buyerReviewed on January 24, 2021
Love thisRefreshing, soothing, pampering. I love to use this every morning after cleansing and before moisturising.Was this review helpful?
- Gillian D.Verified buyerReviewed on November 24, 2020
Delicately perfumedWish the bottles were bigger!Was this review helpful?