Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 86/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to hands and nails every morning and evening.
Massage it onto the nails and into cuticles until the serum has absorbed.
You can also add 2 to 3 drops to your hand cream for extra nourishment.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes indeed, the keratin serum is suitable for all skin types.
STRENGTHENS NAILS ++
Broken and brittle nails often signal a deficiency in vitamin B, iron, zinc or the main protein that's present in both the nails and hair: keratin. Concentrated in 1% potent plant-based keratin, our serum strengthens nails for a noticeably healthier appearance.
Plant-based keratin (1%):
Keratin – a fibrous protein rich in sulphur – forms the outermost layers of the epidermis and dander (nails, hairs and hair). As it is the main component of our nails, its presence is essential for their health. It also helps to smooth the nails and make them more resilient.
Hyaluronic acid (2%):
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines. With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
Biotin is a protein that participates in the metabolism of fatty acids, carbohydrates and amino acids, and in the biosynthesis of B vitamins. It helps strengthen the nails by thickening the cuticles and preventing future breakage.
D-panthenol is an alcohol commonly known as provitamin B5. This vitamin is indispensable to the human body because it participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. It's also involved in the synthesis of certain hormones.
We include it for its repairing and hydrating prowess. D-panthenol also helps stimulate the synthesis of keratinocytes and promote the development of fibroblasts – the main constituent of our skin cells.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Biotin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Hand & Nail Serum — 1% Plant-Based Keratin + 2% Hyaluronic Acid
- QuestionHello, can I use this serum on my scalp to strengthen my hair?ResponseHello, Indeed we find keratin in the nails as well as in the hair fiber. A supply of keratin on the hair is therefore a good way to strengthen the fiber. However, it is possible that a serum specifically adapted to hair will soon be available on our site ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, How often can I use the product per week?ResponseHello, Morgana, You can apply this serum every day, morning and evening if necessary. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, can we use this serum on the eyelashes? Thank you :-)ResponseThis serum is for nails only :) We do not advise you to try it on your eyelashes because ocular occlusion tests have not been carried out.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can this serum be used more than twice a day?ResponseWe advise you to apply this serum twice a day. day only, morning and evening :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. What is the PH of this product? In advance thank you.ResponseThese serums have pH values below 6 :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 151 reviews.
- Genny P.Verified buyerReviewed on July 2, 2020
Good nail strengthenerNails much strongerWas this review helpful?
- Avideh N.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, June 24, 2020
LovedFeels nourishing and nice on hands, with good staying power but not sticky or gloopy. Mixed it with the normal hand cream and it felt super charged and lovely.Was this review helpful?
- Fay G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, June 18, 2020
Amazing!!!Best nail product ever. My nails were wrecked yes I picked off gels but in defence lockdown meant no manicure. Thus has restored them and they are growing beautifully. Can’t praise it enoughWas this review helpful?
- Amber D.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, June 8, 2020
It’s definitely GOOD, but it’sIt’s definitely GOOD, but it’s a small bottle and it doesn’t make an enormous difference, all other typology products have such a visible effect but this one seems to be a little behind the pack. It’s great for nails but…Was this review helpful?
- Gwynneth V.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, June 8, 2020
Hand and Nail SerumHaven't seen results yet as only just started using it but am hoping that it will improve my hands and nails. Love the packaging.Was this review helpful?