Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 86/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to hands and nails every morning and evening.
Massage it onto the nails and into cuticles until the serum has absorbed.
You can also add 2 to 3 drops to your hand cream for extra nourishment.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes indeed, the keratin serum is suitable for all skin types.
STRENGTHENS NAILS ++
Broken and brittle nails often signal a deficiency in vitamin B, iron, zinc or the main protein that's present in both the nails and hair: keratin. The use of occlusive polish can also damage nails. Concentrated in 1% potent plant-based keratin, our serum heals and strengthens nails for a noticeably healthier appearance.
Plant-based keratin (1%):
Keratin – a fibrous protein rich in sulphur – forms the outermost layers of the epidermis and dander (nails, hairs and hair). As it is the main component of our nails, its presence is essential for their health. It also helps to smooth the nails and make them more resilient.
Hyaluronic acid (2%):
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines. With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
Biotin is a protein that participates in the metabolism of fatty acids, carbohydrates and amino acids, and in the biosynthesis of B vitamins. It helps strengthen the nails by thickening the cuticles and preventing future breakage.
D-panthenol is an alcohol commonly known as provitamin B5. This vitamin is indispensable to the human body because it participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. It's also involved in the synthesis of certain hormones.
We include it for its repairing and hydrating prowess. D-panthenol also helps stimulate the synthesis of keratinocytes and promote the development of fibroblasts – the main constituent of our skin cells.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Biotin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Hand & Nail Serum — 1% Plant-Based Keratin + 2% Hyaluronic Acid
- QuestionHello, can this serum be used on the scalp to strengthen the hair?ResponseHello, Indeed, we find keratin in the nails as well as in the hair fiber. Adding keratin to the hair is therefore a good way to strengthen the fibre. However, it is possible that a serum specifically adapted to hair will soon be available on our website ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, How often can I use the product per week?ResponseHello Morgane, You can apply this serum every day, morning and evening if necessary. Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can we use this serum on the eyelashes? Thanks :-)ResponseThis serum is for nails only :) We do not recommend trying it on your eyelashes as eye occlusion tests have not been performed.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can we use this serum more than twice a day?ResponseWe recommend that you apply this serum twice a day morning and evening :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. What is the PH of this product? Thank you in advance.ResponseThese serums have pH values below 6 :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 167 reviews.
- Maria K.Verified buyerReviewed on April 9, 2021
one of the best productsone of the best products for nailsWas this review helpful?
- Marie V.Verified buyerReviewed on March 13, 2021
Goodsmells a bit strange, but it is definitely a good product.Was this review helpful?
- Genny P.Verified buyerReviewed on July 2, 2020
Good nail strengthenerNails much strongerWas this review helpful?
- Shalaigh C.Verified buyerReviewed on March 22, 2021
MagicI have eczema and this stuff helps keep my hands from cracking when used with hand cream. Will definitely repurchase ?Was this review helpful?
- Fay G.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, June 18, 2020
Amazing!!!Best nail product ever. My nails were wrecked yes I picked off gels but in defence lockdown meant no manicure. Thus has restored them and they are growing beautifully. Can’t praise it enoughWas this review helpful?