Made in France, Vegan
Organic palmarosa essential oil: promotes skin regeneration.
Organic exotic verbena essential oil: cleanses and purifies the skin.
Organic lemongrass essential oil: adds its fresh citrus scent.
Botanical oils and butters
Organic olive oil: calms skin prone to redness.
Organic coconut oil: soothes and nourishes dry skin.
Organic sunflower oil: softens and nourishes.
Organic shea butter: repairs and soothes fragile skin.
Tips for use
For use on the face or body. First lather soap in the hands and massage skin, avoiding the eyes.
Our method of cold saponification to create this soap – plus its high superfats content – make it particularly soft and nourishing. Keep soap in a dry place between uses, ideally on a well-drained soap dish.
Discover the Typology soap dish made of natural beech wood here. here!
This hydrating face and body soap is suitable for all skin types, especially dehydrated skin.
Avoid the eye area, in case of contact rinse thoroughly.
Due to the presence of essential oils, this soap is not recommended for pregnant women or children.
Botanical oils + salt-extracted lye = Soap + naturally-derived glycerin + surgras (nourishing fatty materials).
The artisanal method of cold saponification is essentially a chemical reaction that produces soap. By avoiding heating the botanical oils, the ingredients retain more of their skin-nourishing nutrients.
Our cold-saponified soap effectively softens and nourishes the skin due to its featured oils and high concentration of moisturising glycerin.
It gently cleanses and moisturises the skin without damaging the delicate skin barrier thanks to its 8% fatty acid content – still potent after the saponification process. The higher the percentage of surgras (superfats), the softer and more nourishing the soap is.
Full ingredients list
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL* - olive botanical oil
AQUA - water
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL* - coconut botanical oil
SODIUM HYDROXIDE - non-mercurial soda extracted from salt
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER* - shea butter
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL* - sunflower botanical oil
LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL**- exotic verbena essential oil
ILLITE - clay
CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS OIL* - lemongrass essential oil
CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL* - palmarosa essential oil
CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL - molecules naturally present in essential oils
*organically grown ingredients
100% of natural origin
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
OLEA EUROPAE FRUIT OIL, AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL, ILLITE, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS OIL, CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Hydrating Cleansing Bar With Palmarosa
- QuestionHello. Can your solid soaps also be used on the body or are they for the face only? SincerelyResponseYou can use them for the body as well indeed!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, the soap makes my skin very rough after use and my cheeks and nose are very red for 1 to 2 hours. Is this normal?ResponseHello, Julie, I sent you a message to your mailbox! Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can we wash our hair with this soap?ResponseThese soaps are intended for application to the skin, body and the face;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan we use this soap as makeup remover?ResponseYes absolutely, I still advise you to remove your make-up with oil. or the micellar water just before!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 279 reviews.
- Christine J.Verified buyerReviewed on August 12, 2020
Hydrating cleansing barThis hydrating cleansing bar is a real game changer for me. I use it in the shower each day and my skin is literally squeaky clean but not all dried out! I think it’s amazing and I’ll be using this…Was this review helpful?
- Nadine S.Verified buyerReviewed on March 3, 2021
Seems to do the job.Seems to do the job. Getting used to it. Smell is fresh.Was this review helpful?
- Aisling M.Verified buyerReviewed on March 2, 2021
Great productReally cleanses your skin. Smells amazing. Effective. Only minus is that its a bar.Was this review helpful?
- Federica F.Verified buyerReviewed on February 26, 2021
Good productCleanse without drying my skin. Recommend it.Was this review helpful?
- Gila W.Verified buyerReviewed on December 30, 2020
NICE AND GENTLE ON SKINNICE AND GENTLE ON SKINWas this review helpful?