Made in France, Fragrance-free, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions. Follow with your usual moisturiser or night cream.
For optimal results, we recommend to use this serum consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for combination, oily and acne-prone skin.
Sebum plays an important part in maintaining a healthy hydrolipidic film barrier and keeping the skin hydrated. However, overproduction of sebum can cause skin to become oily and blotchy. It can also block pores, leading to the formation of spots, blackheads and acne. This serum is highly concentrated in azelaic acid to regulate sebum production for skin that’s more matte and less greasy.
Azelaic acid (10%):
This botanically-derived acid is known for its sebo-regulating, anti-comedogenic and antibacterial skin benefits. Simply put, it regulates sebum production, reduces the formation of open pores (or blackheads) and fights acne-causing bacteria.
Organic Bamboo Extract:
Being naturally porous, bamboo absorbs excess sebum to reduce shine and visible oiliness. We source our organic bamboo from Indian forests.
Essential for healthy skin, this mineral is loved for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and mattifying properties. Zinc is used to combat many skin complaints including excess sebum production.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Azelaic Acid, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Juice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Zinc PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Mattifying Serum — 10% Azelaic Acid
- QuestionHello, I bought the azelaic acid serum, the salicylic acid and zinc serum and the vitamin C serum. How can I combine these 3 serums? Have a nice day!ResponseHello, Jeanne, You can apply the radiance serum in the morning and then your mattifying serum afterwards. In the evening, apply the anti-blemish serum locally ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can I combine it with the local imperfection serum? Thank you in advance.ResponseHello, Julie, You can combine these two serums like this: first the matifying serum and then the anti-blemish serum! Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have an oily skin (with dilated pores and blackheads) but very sensitive (quickly redness around the nose and mouth). For the evening I was thinking of taking the exfoliating serum followed by the bakuchiol (maybe it's too much and the exfoliating is enough?), and during the day the vitamin C serum and the matifying serum, which already makes 4 products, but I am afraid that there is a moisturizer missing? what would be your advice to properly assemble the effects? thank you.ResponseHello, Marie, There are already moisturizing actives in our radiance serum so if you have oily skin, you don't necessarily need to apply in addition to the cream ;) Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.8 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 230 reviews.
- Emily A.Verified buyerReviewed on February 2, 2021
I have found this productI have found this product to be brilliant at keeping oil at bay throughout the day without drying out my skinWas this review helpful?
- Tamara S.Verified buyerReviewed on January 23, 2021
AmazingLove it! Definitely my favourite thing on the site. It leaves my skin feeling soft and wrinkle freeWas this review helpful?
- Erica M.Verified buyerReviewed on January 11, 2021
Formulazione fantasticaFormulazione fantasticaWas this review helpful?
- Giulia G.Verified buyerReviewed on December 25, 2020
Beautiful texture not oily bigBeautiful texture not oily big creamyWas this review helpful?
- Elisabeth K.Verified buyerReviewed on December 17, 2020
Reality nice lightweight formula!Reality nice lightweight formula!Was this review helpful?