Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Score , Fragrance-free, Vegan
How to apply the body cream
Apply a dab of body cream every morning and evening evenly over your entire body. Massage gently in circular motions until the cream has fully absorbed.
Before using, remove the lid, turn it over, then screw it upside down to pierce the tamper-evident seal of the body cream.
Is this cream suitable for your skin type?
This body cream is ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin.
This hydrating body cream's minimalist formula only includes 10 ingredients, each of which are essential to its function. The rest of the unnecessary elements have been removed.
1. Organic coconut oil: rich in saturated fatty acids, this oil nourishes and prevents skin dehydration. It also brings a subtle coconut smell.
2. Vegetable glycerin: derived from rapeseeds and sunflower seeds, glycerin captures moisture from the air and provides hydration to your skin.
3. Purified water: works as a solvent for blending ingredients together in a formula. It's been purified to eliminate all traces of bacteria.
4. Caprylic/Capric triglyceride: originating from plant sources, capric triglyceride leaves a soft touch on the skin.
5. Behenyl alcohol: derived from rapeseed to give texture to the cream.
6. Glyceryl stearate: emulsifier of plant origin to allow the formula to remain stable over time.
7. Pentylene glycol: derived from sugar cane, pentylene glycol provides surface layer hydration to the skin.
8. Citric acid: derived from the fermentation of corn, citric acid stabilizes the pH of the formula to avoid irritating the skin.
9. Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate: this plant-derived ingredient blends the oily and aqueous phases of the formula together.
10. O-cymen-5-ol: a preservative that prevents the development of bacteria.
THE COMPLETE INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, o-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.