Made in France, Fragrance-free, Silicone Free, Vegan, Naturally-derived
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SHADE
Each tinted serum can offer light coverage for a wide spectrum of skin tones. Our six shades were developed using the Fitzpatrick phototype scale which takes into account factors like skin tone and reactions to sun exposure.
TYPE 1: Fair with cool undertones. This is for fair skin with freckles that doesn't tan and becomes red in the sun.
TYPE 2: Light. Recommended for light skin with pink or yellow undertones that tans gradually and is prone to sunburns.
TYPE 3: Medium. This shade is for medium-toned skin with warm or olive undertones, which tans easily but sometimes burns.
TYPE 4: Tan. For dark skin with predominantly bronze undertones that occasionally sunburns.
TYPE 5: Medium dark. This is for light brown skin that rarely gets sunburned and easily tans in the sun.
TYPE 6: Dark. The shade for dark brown skin with naturally cold undertones that rarely sunburns.
A tinted serum may appear too light or too dark immediately upon application. Wait for it to dry fully to ensure that the shade matches your skin tone.
Think of our six shades as a guide. The serum offers light coverage so each shade will in fact work for several different undertones.
HOW TO USE IT
To apply your tinted serum, simply remove the dropper from the vial and press the bulb to withdraw air. Then dip it into the vial, still squeezing the bulb and fully release it to fill it up with the serum.
Using a brush or fingers, apply 3 to 4 drops of tinted serum to the skin. Evenly cover the face and neck, starting from the centre of your face and moving outwards to avoid any lines.
In the evening, remove the tinted serum with our makeup removing oil or micellar water and reusable makeup removal pads.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes! Enriched with vitamin C, plant-based squalane and aloe vera, this serum effectively nourishes, hydrates and enhances radiance for all skin types.
Formulated with vitamin C, squalane and aloe vera, this tinted serum instantly evens out the complexion and restores moisture and nutrition to the skin.
Present in many plants, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant known to brighten the complexion, reduce pigmentation spots and slow down the skin's photoageing process. Sourced from corn, our vitamin C extraction process ensures it remains stable in both light and heat, plus it is specially developed to deeply penetrate the skin.
This active ingredient helps keep skin luminous by trapping and protecting from free radicals that accumulate from excess sun exposure, pollution and smoking. By preventing the synthesis of melanin, vitamin C also limits the formation of brown spots, making skin look more even.
Derived from olives, squalane has a structure that's very similar to the skin which helps it easily and deeply penetrate and deliver nourishment. Non-greasy, each application softens the skin, fights dryness and helps repair the protective hydrolipidic film barrier. Squalane can also retain hydration and reduce the tight, itchy feeling typically caused by dry skin.
Rich in minerals, vitamins and amino acids, the fresh pulp from the leaves of the aloe vera plant is known to moisturise and soothe skin. Its capacity to retain water helps to fight dehydration and soften the skin too.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Isoamyl Laurate, C9-12 Alkane, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Propanediol, Silica, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Nitrate
May Contain : Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Tinted Serum — Vitamin C, Squalane & Aloe Vera
- QuestionHello, Does this tinted serum cover redness and small blemishes? Thank you for your help!ResponseThis serum is slightly covering; redness can be blurred but it will only be suitable for slightly covering small imperfections.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan this serum replace the cream?ResponseThis serum will not replace your moisturizer because the formulation is different. It's a whole new step in your routine.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, for winter, is this tinted serum sufficiently hydrating and protective or should we add a cream under the serum. Thank you for your answer.ResponseWe advise you to proceed according to your skin type. If your skin tends to be dry, a cream applied before the Foundation Serum is recommended.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can I apply the serum with a beauty blender?ResponseYes, that's right!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi what is the pH level of this product?ResponseTinted serums cannot have pH data due to the composition of the formula. Water is the inner phase of this emulsion, where oil is the outer phase. And the oil has no applicable pH data.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionShould I use this serum before or after my usual SPF?ResponseWe recommend to apply the serum tinted after the SPF, at the same step as when you apply your usual make-up.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello I would like to know the PH of your tinted serums Thank youResponseComplexion serums cannot have pH data due to the makeup of the formula. Water is the inner phase of this emulsion, where oil is the outer phase. And the oil has no applicable pH data.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this safe for acne prone skin?ResponseOur tinted serum is non-clogging and light coverage so it is safe to use even with blemishes on the face.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 418 reviews.
- Joanna T.Verified buyerReviewed on March 9, 2021
This is such an greatThis is such an great product. It is really very good for dry and sensitive skin. The coverage is rather light, but it gives natural looking finish. My skin looks healthier with this product. I am Fitzpatrick 1 but with…Was this review helpful?
- Roxane W.Verified buyerReviewed on April 10, 2021
I have white hair. II have white hair. I bought a shade darker, to keep from looking faded. I was nervous it would be too dark. It isn't Great makeup. Will buy againWas this review helpful?
- Evi L.Verified buyerReviewed on April 8, 2021
Great colour! Pippete works well!Great colour! Pippete works well! Dewy finish! Love itWas this review helpful?
- Eva F.Verified buyerReviewed on April 6, 2021
A pele fica super natural.A pele fica super natural. Super confortável. Acabamento luminoso.Was this review helpful?
- Laura I.Verified buyerReviewed on May 3, 2021
Beautiful finish, lasts all dayBeautiful finish, lasts all day and doesn’t irritate my skin! Would highly recommend.Was this review helpful?