Made in France, Fragrance-free
The skin is naturally acidic. Some cleansers with a high pH, combined with external factors like pollution can disturb the skin's fragile pH balance. When damaged, the skin's acidic mantle can't defend itself against spot-causing bacteria.
This soothing toner works to rebalance the skin's acid pH. It also removes limestone and mineral residues present in tap water that find their way onto the skin during cleansing.
Concentrated in anti-inflammatory active ingredients, this toner works to soothe skin and reduce both redness and the feeling of tightness after cleansing.
HOW TO USE IT
Each morning and evening, soak a cotton pad with the tonic, then apply it onto clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
Follow with your daily serum and moisturiser.
Particles may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is normal due to the high concentration of active ingredients in the product. Shake your soothing tonic before use.
IS THIS TONER SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, this soothing toner is suitable for all skin types.
Discontinue use if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
The skin can experience redness for various reasons: heat, allergic reactions, inflammation, stings. The high concentration of niacinamide in this serum promotes microcirculation, reduces redness and soothes the skin. It also addresses imperfections to even the complexion and refine skin texture.
There are two forms of vitamin B3 – niacin and niacinamide. Niacinamide strengthens the skin's barrier and accelerates the healing process. It also promotes microcirculation of the skin. Thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide makes the ideal treatment for sensitive skin types looking to improve their overall complexion and promote healthier skin.
Centifolia Rose Hydrolate:
Also called the rose with a hundred leaves, this fragrant flower's floral water is known for its soothing properties, especially on surface irritations.
Probiotic (Lactococcus Ferment Lysate):
Sourced by biotechnology from a potent strain of lactic acid bacteria, this probiotic helps the skin maintain a healthy flora. It also helps to protect the skin and encourage renewal for a radiant, youthful complexion.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenylpropanol, Linalool, Levulinic Acid
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Soothing Toner — 7% Niacinamide
- QuestionHello, can the lotion be used with the niacinamide anti-redness serum in addition?Responseyes of course :) you can use the serum every morning then the lotion at night!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionWhat is the difference between tonic and hydrolate? Thank youResponseThe hydrolate is a sweet and fragrant floral water, obtained by distillation ;) the tonic is a more targeted treatment with a high concentration of active ingredients, but which is applied from the same way!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I ordered a Lavender Hydrolat and a Soothing Toner and was wondering in what order I should apply them to my face. Thank you in advance.ResponseYou can apply the hydrolate in the morning and tonic in the eveningBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I have rosacea. Is this product suitable? Thank youResponseHello, this product can be used in case of mild rosacea, yes :) We recommend to combine it with the anti-redness serum for increased effectiveness.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can we alternate the two tonics you propose for more efficiency? One in the morning and another in the evening? Or one day one day another? Thank you in advanceResponseWe recommend to apply only one tonic a day, but you can alternateBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.7 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 63 reviews.
- Melanie K.Verified buyerReviewed on February 24, 2021
ExcellentExcellentWas this review helpful?
- Itziar O.Verified buyerReviewed on January 18, 2021
Excellent!Excellent!Was this review helpful?
- Kylie S.Verified buyerReviewed on January 8, 2021
BEST toner!I have been waiting MONTHS to try this and it did not disappoint!! Cleans my face without drying it out and fantastic for my sensitive/acne prone skin. Will be buying again!Was this review helpful?
- Erica S.Verified buyerReviewed on February 13, 2021
Gentle tonerGentle tonerWas this review helpful?
- Olga L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 25, 2021
Good so far..I've been using this for only a couple of weeks but already noticed the difference in reduction of redness. My breakouts are under control and bumpiness from them has gone. We're getting there! The only thing I would say that…Was this review helpful?