Made in France, Vegan
Overnight, cell renewal and repair reaches its peak. This is when the skin is most receptive to active ingredients. This dry oil has an excellent affinity with the skin – allowing for even better absorption of those ingredients overnight. Its rapid penetration leaves a silky finish without any oily residue.
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to the face and neck as the final step in your evening routine. We recommend you use this soothing concentrate in place of your night cream.
- WARM IT UP
First add 2 to 3 drops to hands and warm the product by rubbing your palms together.
- MAKE CONTACT
Press one hand to each cheek while you inhale and exhale once. Then place your right hand on your forehead with your left hand along your chin, and inhale and exhale once again.
Use upward circular motions to massage product into the face, avoiding the eye area. Then, massage the neck using downward movements.
IS THIS NIGHT CONCENTRATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
The soothing night concentrate is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
Its oil texture has an excellent affinity with the skin and allows for better absorption of the active botanical ingredients overnight.
Powered by five anti-inflammatory and regenerating botanical extracts, this night concentrate works to calm the skin.
These botanical extracts belong to two categories of active ingredients: plant cells and botanical oils. Their different compositions work in synergy to deliver complementary benefits for the skin.
PLANT NATIVE CELLS
Cotton native cells:
The soothing formula contains approximately 375,000 cotton native cells. These cells help to calm irritation and increase the skin's tolerance levels.
Native cells are whole plant cells made up of natural elements and are rich in nutrients like essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Once extracted they are stimulated to synthesise the active principles and multiplied using a biotechnological process that's respectful of the environment and biodiversity.
BOTANICAL OILS, MACERATED OILS, AND NATURAL EMOLLIENTS
Raspberry botanical oil:
Rich in fatty acids and vitamins A and E, raspberry oil contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that calm sensitive skin.
Macerated calendula oil:
Known for its soothing and antiseptic properties, macerated calendula oil is rich in active ingredients that reduce irritation and inflammation – perfect for sensitive skin.
Safflower botanical oil:
Safflower oil moisturises the skin improving its texture, all while soothing irritation and inflammation. Ideal for dry and acne-prone skin.
Derived from sugarcane, hemisqualane is a nourishing, natural emollient that gives the serum its light, non-greasy texture.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin, 66% are sourced from organic farming.
Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil* (safflower oil), C13-C15 Alkane* (hemisqualane), Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil* (raspberry oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (sunflower oil), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract* (calendula macerate), Gossypium Arboreum Leaf Cell Extract (cotton plant cells), Glycine Soya Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E).
*from organic farming.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Soothing Night Serum — Botanical Blend With Cotton
- QuestionDoes this product contain allergens?ResponseNo, we have carefully chosen every ingredient in this treatment to suit sensitive skin. It contains neither essential oils nor allergens.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs the product suitable for pregnant women who are not allowed to use essential oils etc.?ResponseThis product contains only vegetable oils and no oils of any kind. It is therefore not contraindicated for pregnant women.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionI also have the Imperfections Serum... Bakuchiol 1% to be applied at night. How can it be used?ResponseYou can use the imperfections serum then the botanical assembly :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know if this product can be used alone without a night cream for example?ResponseYes it'is quite possible :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. Can I use this assembly after the moisturizing serum and the niacinamide serum? Thank youResponseYou can definitely use the niacinamide serum, the serum with hyaluronic acid and then botanical assembly in the last stage of your evening routine :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 81 reviews.
- Alicia G.Verified buyerReviewed on February 3, 2021
Beautiful serum!Beautiful serum!Was this review helpful?
- Max W.Verified buyerReviewed on July 7, 2020
Looking forward to try thisLooking forward to try this but not convinced yet if it will work or not.Was this review helpful?
- Chiara R.Verified buyerReviewed on June 17, 2020
nicelight, calming and moisturizingWas this review helpful?
- Janne W.Verified buyerReviewed on July 24, 2020
Ik gebruik de Soothing botanicalIk gebruik de Soothing botanical blend nu 1 week dagelijks (in combinatie met 's ochtends het Radiance Serum + 9 ingredient fae moisturiser). En ik ben een happy camper :-) Mijn huid voelt gehydrateerd aan, de blend laat geen vettig…Was this review helpful?
- Katie F.Verified buyerUnited States, July 21, 2020
Very SoothingLove the product so much!! It just took a month to get delivered. :( BUT that does not change the way I feel about the quality of the product. It's wonderful.Was this review helpful?