Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO APPLY THE Q10 EYE CONTOUR CREAM
Apply a dab of Q10 eye contour cream under the eyes morning and evening after applying your serum.
Gently massage your eye contour in circular motions, especially around the fine lines more commonly known as crow's feet.
Is this cream suitable for your skin type?
The Q10 cream is suitable for all skin types to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. It's especially suited for mature skin.
Discontinue using the eye contour cream if you experience discomfort.
Wrinkles & fine lines
Crow's feet, also known as "smile lines", are the small wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes. They appear naturally with age when your skin loses its concentration of collagen and elastin. This serum is highly concentrated in Q10 and prickly pear oil to help reduce their appearance.
THE 2 MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF THE Q10 CREAM
Q10 (1%) :
Q10, also called ubiquinone, is a coenzyme naturally present in the body. It stimulates cell regeneration and prevents the degradation of collagen and the loss of elasticity of the skin. However, its concentration in dermal cells decreases with age and sun exposure.
Used in cosmetics, it has a powerful antioxidant power and acts effectively on wrinkles and fine lines. It is particularly adapted to the finer and more reactive skin of the eye contour, because it is non-irritating, unlike molecules such as retinol.
Prickly pear oil:
An especially rich source of vitamin E, prickly pear oil is a powerful firming agent for ageing skin.
Prickle pear also promotes cell regeneration and repair thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids like omega-6. What's more, prickly pear oil provides protection against free radicals to combat the effects of skin ageing. Lastly, this nourishing ingredient tones the skin while enhancing its suppleness and elasticity.
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ubiquinone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Myristyl Glucoside, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Tocopherol, Glycine Soybean Oil.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Eye contour cream — 1% Q10 + prickly pear oil
- QuestionHello, Can it also be suitable for small wrinkles around the lips? Thank youResponseThis product has been tested for application around the eye area. You can consult this product if you wish to reduce wrinkles & fine lines on the rest of your face: https://www.typology.com/products/serum-au-retinol?variant=3665467003611.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is that recommended for me, who is 27 years old?Responseyes you can apply it as a prevention!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is it recommended for pregnant women? Thank youResponseHello, Midjy, There are no contraindications for pregnant women. When a contraindicated during pregnancy or breastfeeding, this product should be used only during pregnancy. information will be mentioned on the product page under the heading Precautions for use. These are generally products containing essential oils, certain hydrolats or molecules that are not recommended for use with pregnancy like retinol. Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 16 reviews.
- JamesVerified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 4, 2021
Excellent!Very rich concentrated cream which needs very little to do it’s job. It keeps the eye area hydrated all day/night & does not irritate (my) sensitive skin. Great ingredients. I will repurchase when it has been used up.Was this review helpful?
- Ailsa M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 23, 2021
Lovely textureLovely texture. Absorbs well. Sensitive eyes have no reaction to this - which is great. A little goes a long way.Was this review helpful?
- Katarina E.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 22, 2021
Good quality product. I likeGood quality product. I like the packaging.Was this review helpful?
- Fabio V.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 18, 2021
Not really impressed so farNot really impressed so farWas this review helpful?
- Antoinette M.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 8, 2021
This really works!This cream has eliminated the puffiness under my eyes and has helped with the dark circles. My new BFF!Was this review helpful?