Made in France, Vegan
Overnight, cell renewal and repair reaches its peak. This is when the skin is most receptive to active ingredients.
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to the face and neck as the final step in your evening routine. We recommend you use this purifying concentrate in place of your night cream.
WARM IT UP
First add 2 to 3 drops to hands and warm the product by rubbing your palms together.
Press one hand to each cheek while you inhale and exhale once. Then place your right hand on your forehead with your left hand along your chin, and inhale and exhale once again.
Use upward circular motions to massage product into the face, avoiding the eye area. Then, massage the neck using downward movements.
IS THIS NIGHT CONCENTRATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This purifying concentrate is suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin and skin that's prone to breakouts.
This dry oil has an excellent affinity with the skin – allowing for even better absorption of those ingredients overnight. Its rapid penetration leaves a silky finish without any oily residue.
This purifying concentrate contains essential oils, do not use on pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under 6 years old.
Powered by seven sebo-regulating and anti-inflammatory botanical extracts, this night concentrate works to purify the skin.
These botanical extracts belong to three categories of active ingredients: plant cells, botanical oils and essential oils. Their different compositions work in synergy to deliver complementary benefits for the skin.
PLANT NATIVE CELLS
Peony native cells:
This formula contains approximately 375,000 peony native cells. These cells target a key enzyme that limits the overproduction of sebum and mattifies the skin.
Native cells are whole plant cells made up of natural elements and are rich in nutrients like essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Once extracted the peony cells are stimulated to synthesise the active principles and multiplied using a biotechnological process that's respectful of the environment and biodiversity.
BOTANICAL OILS & NATURAL EMOLLIENTS
Hazelnut botanical oil :
Hazelnut oil has a sebo-regulating and rebalancing effect on the skin. It also helps to nourish and heal.
Jojoba botanical oil:
Rich in fatty acids, jojoba oil is added for its nourishing and sebo-regulating properties. It works to protect the skin's barrier while creating a visibly more supple and plump complexion.
Derived from sugarcane, hemisqualane is a nourishing, natural emollient that gives the serum its light, non-greasy texture.
Tea tree essential oil:
Much loved for acne-prone skin, tea tree essential oil brings purifying, cleansing and anti-bacterial properties to the formula.
Rose geranium essential oil:
A known anti-bacterial and soothing active, rose geranium helps calm redness and also lends the serum its subtle floral scent.
Rosemary essential oil:
Oily and acne-prone skin love rosemary for its anti-bacterial, purifying and regulating benefits.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin, 75% are sourced from organic farming.
C13-C15 Alkane* (hemisqualane), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* (jojoba oil), Corylus Avellana Seed Oil* (hazelnut oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (sunflower oil), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil* (rose geranium essential oil), Paeonia Lactiflora Leaf Cell Extract (peony plant cells), Glycine Soja Oil (soybean oil), Tocopherol (vitamin E), Citronellol**, Rosmarinus Officinalis Flower Oil* (rosemary essential oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil* (tea tree essential oil), Geraniol**, Linalool**
*from organic farming
**occurs naturally in essential oils
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Purifying Night Serum — Botanical Blend With Peony
- QuestionShould I use this product before or after my night cream?ResponseThis product can be used instead of the night cream.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this product compatible with LAB serums?ResponseYes, this product is compatible with other LAB serums. We advise you to apply it after your usual serums, at the end of your routine ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this product compatible with Vitamin C Serum and 10% Glycolic Acid Serum? In what order should these different products be applied?ResponseHello Celine, you can indeed combine these serums :) The serum with the vitamin C will be for the morning routine. For the evening routine, I'll give you advises to apply the serum with glycolic acid and then the assembly :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionI have oily skin, is an oil suitable for my skin type?ResponseThis serum is purifying, it is suitable for oily skin too! Otherwise, you can turn to jojoba or hazelnut oils which have sebo-regulating actions.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionDoes it also replace the serums that are usually used before the cream? (All types of serums)ResponseYou can use this serum instead of your cream and after your treatment.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 359 reviews.
- Cecilia P.Verified buyerReviewed on February 12, 2021
I love itMakes the skin feel super soft, but it isn't greasy at all. Love the smell. It doesn't work miracles, but I do believe it has improved my skin slightly. Would recommend.Was this review helpful?
- Eleonora R.Verified buyerReviewed on January 27, 2021
Best skincare product everTotally in love!Was this review helpful?
- Yoonjee K.Verified buyerReviewed on December 31, 2020
Combined with the exfoliating serum,Combined with the exfoliating serum, makes for an excellent night routineWas this review helpful?
- Giulia G.Verified buyerReviewed on December 26, 2020
The smell of these productThe smell of these product is amazing, a little bit oily but not to much. When you go to sleep you can fall asleep with the peony smell all over and it’s greatWas this review helpful?
- Martina S.Verified buyerReviewed on December 8, 2020
TopBest product i boughtWas this review helpful?