Made in France, Vegan
Fine lavender hydrolate is a nutrient-rich floral water to purify and cleanse the skin and scalp.
HOW TO USE IT
Gentle enough to be applied undiluted, use a cotton pad to apply hydrolate to clean skin each morning and evening, before your usual serum or moisturiser.
IS THIS HYDROLATE SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Fine lavender hydrolate is suitable for combination, oily, and acne-prone skin. It can also be used to treat oily scalps and hair prone to greasiness.
pH: 3 - 6
Odour: Characteristic of fine lavender
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
Before use, test the hydrolate on your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours to ensure no irritation occurs.
Our hydrolate has been distilled from the delicate lavender plant belonging to the Lamiaceae family, grown and harvested in France.
The word lavender comes from the Latin – lavanda – meaning "that which is used for washing". This active ingredient's name aptly reflects its cleansing and purifying properties.
WHAT DOES THIS HYDROLATE DO?
- This floral hydrolate is known for its toning, purifying, and cleansing effects on the skin and scalp.
- It's also a refreshing and soothing tonic to wake up the skin each day.
- In aromatherapy, fine lavender helps to promote calm, relaxation and inspiration.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS: Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Linalool.
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise: hydrolats - Michel Faucon (Doctor of Pharmacy)
Complete dictionary of hydrolats and floral waters - Jean-Philippe Zahalka (Doctor of Pharmacy)
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Hydrolate — Organic Fine Lavender
- QuestionHello, I'd like to know how to use the hydrosol? On the skin itself or do we dilute it with water?ResponseYou can use our hydrolat in the morning and evening on a cotton pad to be applied directly to the skin. No need to dilute it!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, how do you use lavender hydrosol on the scalp? Thank you in advance CatherineResponseYou can apply your lavender hydrosol spray on your scalp or leave it on before shampooing for example.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionDoes it replace micellar water?ResponseThe hydrolate is applied to cleansed skin, we advise you to use it after micellar water :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know if we use the hydrolate before the 10% azelaic acid serum and the eye contour serum or after. thank youResponseYou can apply your hydrolate on waking up, then put the eye contour serum on the concerned area, then apply the mattifying serum afterwards ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionShould I keep this hydrolat in a cool place?ResponseThank you for your message. You can keep the hydrosol in a cool place for a refreshing application if you wish!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.1 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 156 reviews.
- Magdeleine H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 10, 2021
Product is nice but packaging is not well suitedI have been using the hydrolate for a few weeks and am quite satisfied. It feels nice on the skin, smells nice and applies well. However, I feel the packaging is really not well suited. The product is too oily…Was this review helpful?
- Giulia G.Verified buyerReviewed on December 25, 2020
Great in the morning afterGreat in the morning after cleansing the faceWas this review helpful?
- Francesca S.Verified buyerReviewed on December 15, 2020
Hydrating, gentle and refreshingHydrating, gentle and refreshingWas this review helpful?
- Casey C.Verified buyerUnited States, October 5, 2020
I love the calming lavenderI love the calming lavender scent! It does have some alcohol in it so I can’t use on days when my skin is really sensitive, but every other day it feels very nice on my skin and helps take down…Was this review helpful?
- Shilpa S.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 29, 2021
Not my favorite fragrance, butNot my favorite fragrance, but it does the job. I've been using this for a couple of weeks and my skin feel much more hydrated.Was this review helpful?