Made in France, Fragrance-free, Vegan, 93/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 3 to 4 drops to clean, dry skin each morning and evening.
Gently massage into face and neck in circular motions.
For optimal results, we recommend to use this serum consistently for at least four weeks.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for all skin types. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend testing out the product beforehand by applying a small amount of product around your elbow and wait 24 to 48 hours for any possible reactions.
Discontinue if you experience discomfort or irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water.
pH: 5.5 - 6.5
Texture: aqueous gel
By promoting microcirculation, the high concentration of niacinamide in this serum reduces redness caused by imperfections to promote a more even complexion. This active ingredient also helps prevent the appearance of new imperfections and improve the general appearance of your complexion by refining the skin texture.
Niacinamide strengthens the skin barrier and accelerates its healing process. It reduces the marks and redness left by imperfections like acne scars. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide is the active ingredient of choice when it comes to enhancing the general appearance of blemish-prone skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Unifying Serum — 12% Niacinamide
- QuestionHello, does it erase pigmentary acne scars?ResponseHello Anissa, For recent scars, we advise you to use the [anti-imperfections serum] (https://www.typology.com/products/acide-salicylique-2-zinc-1) to be applied morning and night on the affected areas. In your case, we advise you to use vegetable oils such as [Organic Argan Oil](https://www.typology.com/products/huile-vegetale-dargan-certifiee-bio) or Organic Rose Hip Oil (https://www.typology.com/products/huile-vegetale-rose-musquee-bio) to massage into the scars every night :) Have a nice dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it possible to couple this serum with the anti-imperfections serum? If so which one is better to put on first, or should you put one in the morning and one in the evening? Thanks :)ResponseHello Melanie, You can apply both serums on the same day. We advise you to apply the anti-redness serum in the morning on a cleansed skin, and the anti-blemish serum locally and rather in the evening. Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. I have a problem of dilated pores + blackheads and redness. Is this serum suitable? After using it, can I use a hazelnut vegetable oil instead of a moisturizer?Responseyes, but for blackheads you can complete with the serum exfoliating serum ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionCan I use it in the morning with the Azelaic Acid serum?ResponseYes, you can combine the two serums. Preferably apply the Azelaic serum before the Niacinamide serum.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it normal that I have a mass of pimples that appeared on my cheeks and cheekbones after applying this product? Also, my redness is more noticeable. I don't know if I should let my skin adapt or if I should stop using it, thanks.ResponseHello Elora, Thank you for your message! I have sent you a message in your mail box :) Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 429 reviews.
- Hailey C.Verified buyerReviewed on March 23, 2021
Amazing bottleSuper handy bottle of it knocks over (can be said for all these bottles). I have sensitive skin and a naturally red complexion and it does what it should!Was this review helpful?
- Isabel S.Verified buyerReviewed on March 29, 2021
Em termos de textura éEm termos de textura é dos melhores que já utilizei, quanto a resultados é muito cedo para dar a minha opinião.Was this review helpful?
- Melanie E.Verified buyerReviewed on March 28, 2021
Great against any kind ofGreat against any kind of redness and imperfections!Was this review helpful?
- Dori E.Verified buyerReviewed on March 23, 2021
Works wondersI’ve waited a month or so to review and have to tell that this works. My skin used to behave funny right before my period but with the new routine it feels always calm and hydrated. Bravo Typology :)Was this review helpful?
- Am1ly Verified buyerReviewed on March 20, 2021
Great for my redness skin.Great for my redness skin. It helps a lot to calming down against the irritation of the skin.Was this review helpful?