Made in France, Naturally-derived, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Using circular motions, gently massage 3 to 4 drops to the under-eye area in the morning and evening.
Allow to absorb before applying a moisturiser.
For optimal results, we recommend using the caffeine serum consistently for at least four weeks. While our serum works to visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags, it should work alongside a healthy lifestyle. Lack of sleep, frequent alcohol consumption, and dehydration are contribute to darkness and puffiness under the eyes.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN AND DARK CIRCLES?
The caffeine serum is ideal for all skin types.
It's effective at combating vascular dark circles, characterized by dark purplish pigmentation of the lower eyelids due to poor blood circulation and the thinness of the skin in this area.
This serum will not treat dark brown circles that are caused by hyperpigmentation, which are often genetic, neither will it help with hollow circles which occur due to a particular facial bone structure.
Discontinue use of the serum if you experience any discomfort.
pH: 5 - 6
Texture: aqueous gel
DARK CIRCLES & BAGS
Bags under the eyes are the result of water and fat retention. A telltale sign of poor blood circulation in this area is the appearance of a bluish colour known as dark circles. This serum is highly concentrated in caffeine to effectively boost microcirculation.
Naturally present in coffee beans, tea leaves, cocoa beans, and kola nuts, caffeine is known to facilitate blood circulation and reduce water retention, diminishing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
There are two forms of vitamin B3: niacin and niacinamide. Niacinamide improves the regulation of blood circulation in the capillary veins (small blood vessels around the eyes).
Albizia Julibrissin extract (2%):
Also known as the silk tree, this native Asian plant boasts delicate fan-shaped pink flowers. Its extract contains properties known for restoring radiance to the skin. Albizia Julibrissin extract also brings vitality back to fatigued-looking skin caused by glycation and glycoxidation. Glycation is a natural chemical reaction of sugar molecules attaching themselves to the proteins of the dermis. These proteins are then more sensitive to oxidation (glycoxidation) which results in more free radicals, and more fine lines around the eyes. While the phenomenon of glycation is inevitable in any living organism, it can be slowed down by a balanced, less sugary diet and good skincare.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Siegesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Eye Serum — 5% Caffeine + 5% Niacinamide
- QuestionHello I just received it can we put it in the fridge thank youResponseHello Beatrice, You can put the eye serum in the fridge to have a fresh feeling when you apply it :) Have a nice dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, can I put makeup on top of the serum?ResponseHello, This serum penetrates the skin quite well and with three to four drops, it does not leave a greasy film on the skin. You will be able to put on your makeup afterwards! Have a nice day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does this product help to diminish the dehydration lines under the eyes or do you have another specific product for that? Thank you!ResponseThis serum is more for decongesting dark circles under the eyes, for fine lines we recommend the Q10 Eye Serum.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHow do I apply this product correctly? directly on the skin and spread it with my fingers? don't spread it? After the cornflower hydrolate? Thank you in advance for your answer!ResponseYou can apply the hydrolate first, and then 3 to 4 drops of serum under the eyes, and massage the eye contour gently with circular gesturesBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I use this serum in the morning (for the evening I have the one with Q10 and castor oil) on my eye contour and the one with vitamin C on the rest of my face. Are they compatible? I read that niacinamide reduces the effect of vitamin C. Thank you.ResponseOur vitamin C is a stabilized version so there is no contraindication to use these two products ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.7 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 1374 reviews.
- Hind B.Verified buyerReviewed on April 5, 2021
Goodbye dark circlesGreat for dark circles. Haven’t had any since I have been applying itWas this review helpful?
- Vanessa B.Verified buyerReviewed on March 24, 2021
Try this Eye Serum!I really like this product. I am not getting a lot of sleep lately (I am pregnant) and this really helps with the dark circles. It also makes the under eye area smooth in the daytime for makeup. Good texture,…Was this review helpful?
- Letizia D.Verified buyerReviewed on March 16, 2021
I like it!I like it!Was this review helpful?
- Sara V.Verified buyerReviewed on March 4, 2021
Ottimo contorno occhi. ConsigliatoOttimo contorno occhi. ConsigliatoWas this review helpful?
- Desiree P.Verified buyerReviewed on March 3, 2021
Very goodVery goodWas this review helpful?