Made in France, Naturally-derived, Vegan, Certified organic
An organic avocado oil to gently protect, soften and nourish skin.
IS THIS BOTANICAL OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Avocado oil is suitable for all skin types. It's especially ideal for dry and sensitive skin types.
Massage oil into clean skin, nails or scalp before bed to increase its penetration and efficacy.
To combat hair loss or lack of shine, apply as a hair oil or pre-shower hair mask treatment.
WHAT DOES THIS BOTANICAL OIL DO?
- Avocado botanical oil is known for its protective, softening and nourishing properties.
- It restores nourishment while being incredibly gentle on the skin.
- For hair, it restores shine and is known to stimulate growth.
- Apply avocado botanical oil to heal scars, calm irritation and repair the skin.
- This oil is also useful as a natural makeup remover.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
Botanical oils are sensitive to oxidation. We recommend to store them in a cool, dark place, kept sealed in their airtight amber bottle.
Our oil has been cold-pressed from avocado stones grown and harvested in Kenya.
Avocado oil is said to have been used by the Aztecs and the word avocado comes from the Aztec term "ahua guatl". Its oil was traditionally applied to the skin and hair for its protective and nutritious properties.
Appearance: Oily mobile liquid may become cloudy or solidify
Colour: Green to brown
Odour: Sweet, butyric
Peroxide value: < 15 meq O2/kg
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENT: Persea Gratissima oil.
100% pure oil from organic farming.
An Atlas of natural beauty by Victoire de Taillac and Ramdane Touhami
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Botanical Oil — Organic Avocado
- QuestionGood evening, sir, Could this oil have positive effects on stretch marks? If not, which one do you recommend? Thank you in advance!ResponseHello, Laura, This oil is very moisturizing for the body. However, to reduce stretch marks I advise you to use rose hip oil instead ;) Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHow is the oil used to stimulate growth and make hair shiny? Do we apply on the lengths and ends ?ResponseHello, It is indeed possible to apply it on lengths. If you do have a naturally oily scalp, it is best to avoid applying the oil on the scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse. If you have a dry scalp, you can use the oil as a scalp treatment as well. You can leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can the oil be used alone to moisturize the body or should it be mixed with a moisturizer or other? Thank you in advance for your answer :)ResponseHello Alexandra, you can absolutely use only the oil for moisturize your dry skin :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 65 reviews.
- Elizaveta B.Verified buyerReviewed on August 30, 2020
This oil I use alsoThis oil I use also for my body if I want take a tan from sunWas this review helpful?
- KarinVerified buyerReviewed on August 3, 2020
Fantastic value for moneyGreat quality and the packaging is amazing for travel. Highly recommended!Was this review helpful?
- Erika V.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, March 1, 2021
Really good for dry skin,Really good for dry skin, makes it soft and very little greasiness left after, unlike other oils, shipping was speedy, will buy againWas this review helpful?
- Ahna T.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 6, 2021
Great for lightening hair naturallyI bought my first order from typology for this oil as I occasionally use avocados for DIY hair and face masks and it gives such a nice result. I use this oil for hair masks, on my face at night…Was this review helpful?
- Ana V.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, October 13, 2020
Lovely and rich oilLove to lather on at night for a good hydrating night or after microneedling.Was this review helpful?