Made in France, Vegan, 100/100 Yuka Rating
HOW TO USE IT
Gently massage 3 to 4 drops into face and neck in circular motions. For best results apply to clean, dry skin in the evening. That way the serum can be absorbed overnight.
Follow with your usual moisturiser or night cream.
IS THIS SERUM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This serum is suitable for blemish-prone and acne-prone skin.
pH: not applicable
Texture: oily serum
ANTI BLEMISH ++
Spots develop when three factors come together; over-secretion of oil by the sebaceous glands, an obstruction of the hair follicles, and inflammation of the follicles.
This highly-concentrated serum is powered by anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory active ingredient bakuchiol to tackle such an outbreak.
Bakuchiol is extracted from the seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia, also known as babchi, an Indian plant that's frequently used in Ayurvedic medicine. Thanks to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties, bakuchiol helps to reduce blemishes.
Bakuchiol is able to effectively target the bacteria lodged in the sebum of the pores (propionibacterium acnes). Applying it to the skin limits the production of inflammatory molecules and the oxidising of important lipids, or good oils.
This clever active also works to prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin, repair skin damage and visibly diminish scars and blemishes.
Hazelnut botanical Oil:
Concentrated in oleic acid, vitamin E and source of omega 6, this oil is known to help reduce sebum production and balance the hydrolipidic film.
Non-greasy and non-comedogenic, hazelnut botanical oil is a dry oil that can quickly penetrate the skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Blemish Serum — 1% Bakuchiol
- QuestionHello, Is it possible to combine this serum with the local anti-imperfections serum (the one with zinc), even if the one with bakuchiol is oily? If so, which one should I use first?ResponseOf course! Put the bakuchiol serum first, then the blemish serum locally ;) (in the evening)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, I have been using glycolic acid every night for the past month. Can I combine it with this serum and how?ResponseYou can first apply the glycolic acid serum, let it penetrate well, and then you can apply the Bakuchiol serum to your entire face.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, what is the difference between bakuchiol blemish serum and local blemish serum please?ResponseBoth serums act against imperfections. You can use bakuchiol on your whole face on a daily basis to prevent breakouts, and salicylic acid locally when you have some blemishes.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello! Is this serum suitable for pregnant women?ResponseHello, This serum is not contraindicated during pregnancy ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, does this product contain PEG and Phenoxyethanol?ResponseHello, this product does not contain either of these two, none of our products do as they are on our blacklist :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 375 reviews.
- Martyna A.Verified buyerReviewed on April 29, 2021
buying this serum again, in a bigger bottleThe consistency, smell, effects on the skin - great. Nothing to add. I'm buying it again. I'm very curious how would look like the alternative in a water based formula.Was this review helpful?
- Alison K.Verified buyerReviewed on March 7, 2021
Great Retinol Alternative for PregnancyI was afraid at first that the oily texture of this wouldn’t agree with my skin or might break it out but it’s very nourishing without feeling sticky. Really enjoying this. Using it morning and night.Was this review helpful?
- Magdeleine H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 10, 2021
I've had this serum forI've had this serum for a few weeks and apply it every night before going to bed :) I have less acne since starting this treatment ! Smell and feel is nice, I would recommend using it :)Was this review helpful?
- Mélissa G.Verified buyerReviewed on December 29, 2020
EfficaceNe laisse aucun résidu et est facile à utiliser ce produit améliore l’état de ma peauWas this review helpful?
- Andrea n.Verified buyerReviewed on September 3, 2020
Llego rápidoVivo en Chile se demoro tres semanas en llegar el producto, agradezco mucho que hagan el envío a Chile. Por otra el serum desde el empaque es hermoso, y amo que sea 100% con ingridientes limpios, solo lo he usado una…Was this review helpful?