Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Rating, Fragrance-free, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply to a cotton pad and cleanse face until your makeup wipes away completely. You can also add a small amount of your makeup cleansing oil in your hands to massage face. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly with water.
IS THIS OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This makeup-removing oil is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A cleansing oil comprised of just seven potent ingredients.
JUST 7 INGREDIENTS
1. Sweet almond oil: nourishes and improves the elasticity of the skin. It also has soothing properties to calm skin and reduce tightness.
2. Sunflower seed oil: rich in antioxidants this oil protects the skin against free radicals while nourishing and cleansing the skin.
3. Caprylic/Capric triglyceride: derived from coconut, this ingredient facilitates makeup removal and leaves skin feeling soft.
4. Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate: an emulsifier derived from coconut that allows the product to rinse off easily.
5. Isopropyl isostearate: derived from rapeseed, this ingredient facilitates the removal of makeup particles.
6. Vitamin E: an antioxidant to preserve the oils in this formula and prevent them from turning rancid over time.
7. Sunflower seed hybrid oil: used as a solvent, this seed oil nourishes the skin and facilitates makeup removal.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Annuus
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about 7-Ingredient Cleansing Oil
- QuestionHello, Is make-up remover oil suitable for waterproof make-up?ResponseHello, oils are lipophilic products (= having an affinity with fats). Our make-up remover oil therefore allows you to remove waterproof make-up, which is itself made up of fats. Beautiful day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionGood evening, can we remove eye make-up with this product as well?ResponseHello, Yes, you can use the make-up remover oil all over your face and eyes. Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is there an expiration date? If so, how long after opening? Thank you. Thank you.ResponseHello, you can keep your oil for one year after opening! Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, For sensitive/dehydrated skin with a tendency to acne, do you recommend oil or make-up remover water? Thank you in advanceResponseHello, We recommend micellar water if you have acne-prone skin. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I would like to know if this oil emulsifies in contact with water, thank you in advance.ResponseHello, in fact the oil in contact with water takes on the texture of an ultra light milk :) Have a nice day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 574 reviews.
- Silvia C.Verified buyerReviewed on November 16, 2020
In general, a good cleanser.In general, a good cleanser. I need to use it more. What I would prefer more, is to have a pump-version for this oil.Was this review helpful?
- Aisling M.Verified buyerReviewed on March 2, 2021
Effective makeup removerGreat for taking off make up and eye make up especially. Have tried better versions but for the price and results it gets 4 starsWas this review helpful?
- Deborah G.Verified buyerReviewed on February 28, 2021
Great roductGreat roductWas this review helpful?
- Ana B.Verified buyerReviewed on February 23, 2021
Agradable. NiceLimpia pero no en la profundidad esperada de un aceite. Es muy agradable para hacer masaje facial y retirar con una muselina de algodón templadoWas this review helpful?
- Marina P.Verified buyerReviewed on February 14, 2021
It Is not useful forIt Is not useful for my eyes....Was this review helpful?