Made in France, 93/100 Yuka score, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning or evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes : To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This purifying cream is suitable for oily skin prone to blemishes.
As this product contains essential oils, we recommend that you do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding, or on children under six years old.
This moisturiser is concentrated in zinc PCA, an antibacterial ingredient that reduces blemishes caused by excess sebum. In addition, the mattifying effects of the bamboo extract work to reduce excess skin shine.
Zinc PCA (4%):
Derived from beetroot, zinc is ideal for oily skin and significantly reduces sebum (oil) secretion.
Coupled with L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, zinc promotes cell differentiation and strengthens the skin's barrier function to protect from future flare-ups.
A trace element naturally present in the body, zinc is an essential part of many of the body's enzymatic mechanisms from the metabolism of food, supporting our natural defences and the renewal of tissues.
Finally, zinc is also known to limit the development of microorganisms that cause many skin imbalances.
Being naturally porous, bamboo absorbs excess sebum to reduce shine and visible oiliness. We source our bamboo from Indian forests.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Myristyl Myristate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phyllostachys Bambusoides Extract, Silica, Sclerotium Gum, C14-22 Alcohols, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Limonene, Tocopherol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Purifying moisturiser — 4% Zinc PCA + Bamboo Extract
- QuestionHello, is this cream suitable for combination to oily skin?ResponseYes, that's right!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionMorning, do you recommend this cream for morning or evening, and what other cream can be used as a complement, since it is advisable to use this one only once a day? Thank youResponseYou can use this cream in the morning, and replace it with an sebo-regulating oil such as Jojoba or hazelnut oilBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Can I apply a facial sunscreen after applying this cream? Thank you.ResponseYes absolutely :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello :) What is the moisturizing active ingredient of this cream? As I have combination skin, I want it to be able to moisturize my skin and have a sebum-regulating action. Thank you for your answer, have a nice day.ResponseWe have formulated this cream with humectants such as hexanediol and glycerin, which have a water retention power on the skin.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is this cream to be avoided if you expose yourself to the sun during the day? Thank you!Responsethis product is not photosensitizing, you can apply it in the morning ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.2 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 438 reviews.
- Jehanne N.Verified buyerReviewed on December 23, 2020
BienProduit qui tient ses promesses : immédiatement après l'application on sent que la peau est matifiée, ne brille pas (même cela picote un peu). Petit bémol pour ma peau : j'ai un peau mixte donc sur certaines zones la crème…Was this review helpful?
- Kristina T.Verified buyerReviewed on October 19, 2020
Does its jobI have previously used the 10 ingredient moisturiser, byt since I have a minor problem with acne on my chin I wanted to try this purifying moisturiser instead. It seems to do its job – the breakouts that I have…Was this review helpful?
- Francesca M.Verified buyerReviewed on October 17, 2020
Great productJust a few applications and my skin lost oiliness, and got much moisturized, at the same time. Plus, the cream has a wonderful smelling!Was this review helpful?
- Marie L.Verified buyerReviewed on February 23, 2021
I really like this moisturiser.I really like this moisturiser.Was this review helpful?
- Magdeleine H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 10, 2021
I love this cream :)I love this cream :) applies really well, packaging is great, and nice smell !Was this review helpful?