Made in France, 100/100 Yuka Score , Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes : To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
This retinol serum is particularly suitable for mature skin. We don't recommend the use of retinoids for sensitive and reactive skin types.
As a precaution, we advise against the use of retinoids during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
A firming daily moisturiser formulated with 0.2% retinol to stimulate the production of collagen fibres and help reduce the signs of skin ageing.
Retinol (0.2%) :
One of the most effective compounds to treat the signs of ageing, Retinol (or vitamin A) is a part of the family of retinoids, typically derived from beta-carotene. Thanks to its high level of antioxidants, retinol can fight free radicals – which cause the skin to age prematurely. Free radicals accumulate on the skin's barrier due to factors like UV exposure and pollution. Highly anti-inflammatory, retinol is able to treat the inflammatory aspect of skin ageing. It regulates the production of melanin too, a skin pigment that causes brown spots and hyperpigmentation.
Made from camelia seeds, tsubaki oil works to soften the skin and leave a light protective barrier on the surface.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Diglycerin, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine Soybean (Soybean) Oil, Sclerotium Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Levulinate, Retinol, Sodium Anisate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Firming Moisturiser — 0.2% Retinol + Tsubaki Oil
- QuestionHello, Can we use the retinol 0.2% + tsubaki oil facial moisturizer in the morning after the vitamin C serum 11% and in the evening after the glycolic acid serum 10%? Thank youResponseYou can apply the cream in the morning after the vitamin C serum, on the other hand we advise against the association of retinol and glycolic acid for sensitive skin ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionWhich serum can this cream be combined with? Thank youResponseYou can apply the antioxidant serum ;)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello. I would like to know if it is possible to use the Retinol Radiance Cream and Retinol Serum at the same time? As well as the Vitamin C Crème éclat with Vitamin C Serum. Thank you in advance for your answer.ResponseYes it'is quite possible :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, I'm interested in this cream for its anti-aging properties. I have a very oily T-zone and I'm afraid that the oil-based composition will increase the shine of my skin. What do you recommend? CordiallyResponseYou may consider applying the purifying moisturizer in the morning, and theretinol serum in the eveningBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 326 reviews.
- Aisling M.Verified buyerReviewed on March 2, 2021
Nice but not spectacularWorks well with Hyluronic serum. Just not the one from Typology.Was this review helpful?
- Joanna T.Verified buyerReviewed on February 28, 2021
niceNice, lightweight moisturizer. I use it only paired with sunscreen. For long term results it's too early. No irritation so far. I find it more suitable for rather oily skin, for those with dry one it may be not rich…Was this review helpful?
- Giuliana G.Verified buyerReviewed on February 26, 2021
Good night creamGood night cream, slightly oliy but not a problem for a night creamWas this review helpful?
- Alina P.Verified buyerReviewed on February 19, 2021
Crème très agréable à utiliser,Crème très agréable à utiliser, texture non-grasse. Je l’utilise seulement 2 fois par semaine pour le moment car j’ ai remarqué des petites rougeurs au début. Je continuerai à la tester car c’est trop tôt pour me prononcer.Was this review helpful?
- Gila W.Verified buyerReviewed on December 30, 2020
LOVE THIS CREAM!LOVE THIS CREAM!Was this review helpful?