Made in France, 93/100 Yuka Score, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes : To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes this cream is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, normal, and combination skin.
Tasked with reducing the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration, this cream is formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid. We also include nourishing squalane and shea butter to make the skin more soft and supple.
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines. With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
This rich nut butter contains anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties that protect the skin from dryness and external aggressions.
Derived from olives, squalane has a structure that's very similar to the skin which helps it easily and deeply penetrate and deliver nourishment. Non-greasy, each application softens the skin, fights dryness and helps repair the protective hydrolipidic film barrier. Squalane can also retain hydration and reduce the tight, itchy feeling typically caused by dry skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Oleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Nourishing moisturiser — 1% Hyaluronic Acid + Shea Butter
- QuestionIs the product suitable for pregnant women?ResponseThis product is not contraindicated for pregnant women :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionDoes this cream contain sunscreen?ResponseHello! This cream is not an SPF cream, we're sorry.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Is this cream suitable for combination to oily skin? Or on the contrary would it aggravate the tendency to blemishes? Thank you in advance for your answer.ResponseHello, this cream may be too rich for your skin type. If your skin is prone to imperfections, you should consider our purifying moisturizer :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 248 reviews.
- Joana B.Verified buyerReviewed on November 18, 2020
Best face cream. My favouriteBest face cream. My favourite of all times.Was this review helpful?
- Melinda B.Verified buyerReviewed on February 24, 2021
Great product! Have been usingGreat product! Have been using it for a few days and my skin feels so nourished. Will rebuy!Was this review helpful?
- Jessica S.Verified buyerReviewed on February 11, 2021
La texture est parfaite, facilementLa texture est parfaite, facilement applicable, ne rend pas la peau grasse.Was this review helpful?
- Sarah H.Verified buyerReviewed on February 8, 2021
So light and yet so hydratingThis is by far the best cream texture I tried. It is light, kind of feels like an oil and stay on skin without a sticky feeling and it does wonder before foundation. It’s just perfect.Was this review helpful?
- Dominique C.Verified buyerReviewed on December 27, 2020
Great CreamIt has become my favorite moisturizer! This winter really dried up my skin, it was all itchy and reddish. But this cream helped a lot.Was this review helpful?