Made in France, 93/100 Yuka Score, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
Apply a small dab of moisturiser to clean skin each morning and evening, after your serum. Massage gently in circular movements until the cream has fully penetrated the skin.
Notes : To begin enjoying this product, first remove the cap and turn it over. Then screw cap on upside down to pierce the tamper-proof seal.
IS THIS CREAM SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Yes this cream is suitable for all skin types, especially for dry, normal, and combination skin.
Tasked with reducing the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration, this cream is formulated with hydrating hyaluronic acid. We also include nourishing squalane and shea butter to make the skin more soft and supple.
Derived from fermented wheat, this molecule is known for its hydrating prowess. It can hold upto a thousand times its weight in water, making it a powerful skincare ingredient for instant hydration.
As we age, our bodies produce significantly less hyaluronic acid, causing our skin to dehydrate and develop fine lines. With daily use hyaluronic acid restores moisture to the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and creates a complexion that’s noticeably more supple, plump and toned.
This rich nut butter contains anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties that protect the skin from dryness and external aggressions.
Derived from olives, squalane has a structure that's very similar to the skin which helps it easily and deeply penetrate and deliver nourishment. Non-greasy, each application softens the skin, fights dryness and helps repair the protective hydrolipidic film barrier. Squalane can also retain hydration and reduce the tight, itchy feeling typically caused by dry skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Oleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Nourishing moisturiser — 1% Hyaluronic Acid + Shea Butter
- QuestionIs the product suitable for pregnant women?ResponseThis product is not contraindicated for pregnant women :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, Would this cream be suitable for combination to oily skin? Or on the contrary, would it aggravate the tendency to imperfections? Thank you in advance for your answer.ResponseHello, this cream may be too rich for your skin type. If your skin is prone to imperfections, you should consider our purifying moisturizer :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionDoes this cream contain a sunscreen?ResponseHello! this cream is not an SPF cream, we are sorryBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 323 reviews.
- Joana B.Verified buyerReviewed on November 18, 2020
Best face cream. My favouriteBest face cream. My favourite of all times.Was this review helpful?
- Anna S.Verified buyerReviewed on April 26, 2021
A really nice moisturizer. IA really nice moisturizer. I love that it's so simple and without any parfume or strange ingredients. I gives a nice dewy look when first applied, but sinks in to the skin after awhile. Also works great under make up.…Was this review helpful?
- Claudia C.Verified buyerReviewed on March 26, 2021
Not enough for dry skinI love its fragrance and texture but unfortunately that’s not enough moisturizing for my dry skin.Was this review helpful?
- Sharon M.Verified buyerReviewed on March 23, 2021
Lovely!I enjoy this very much. Smells delicious and the texture is very creamy, but definitely not greasy. I like to combine this with the retinol and put this either all over or in the centre of the face ( nasolabial…Was this review helpful?
- Nadine S.Verified buyerReviewed on March 3, 2021
Easily absorbed into the skin.Easily absorbed into the skin. Nice prep before Foundation.Was this review helpful?