Made in France, Vegan
HOW TO USE IT
This product can be used in two different ways:
1. Add 2-3 drops to your usual toothpaste each time you brush your teeth for a freshening and whitening effect.
2. Use it to freshen breath throughout the day. Pour 3 drops (a full pipette) into a cup of water, stir, then use as a mouthwash.
This product contains essential oils so as a precaution we do not recommend its use during pregnancy.
If using as a mouthwash, do not swallow.
FRESHENING & BRIGHTENING +++
Regular coffee and tea consumption – as well as smoking – can cause our teeth to become yellow. It can also happen due to the natural discolouring of the enamel. By adding just a few drops to your toothpaste, this concentrated treatment helps to restore the teeth's brightness and deliver fresher breath.
Activated charcoal (2%):
Activated charcoal is known for its purifying and detoxifying properties. It cleanses the mouth, tackles bad breath and acts as a gentle abrasive agent, to polish the teeth.
Hydroxyapatite + Calcium Carbonate (5%):
These two crystals are naturally present in our dental enamel. They work together to allow the enamel's remineralisation and to help strengthen it. Teeth appear smoother, shinier and whitened.
Extracted from the sap of the acacia tree in Senegal, this gum acts as the formula's natural thickener. A potent antibacterial active, it also helps to fight cavities and clean plaque deposits on the surface of the teeth.
True mint & peppermint essential oils:
Chosen for their minty taste and smell, these essential oils help to freshen breath.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Charcoal Powder, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Limonene, Linalool
We regularly update the lists of ingredients used in the composition of our products. Before using our products, feel free to read the ingredients list on its packaging label to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
All your frequently asked questions about Teeth Freshening & Brightening Gel — Activated Charcoal 2%.
- QuestionHello, can I use it when I am pregnant? Thank you in advance.ResponseOur whitening gel contains essential oils. We do not recommend the use of this product if you are pregnant, pending the opinion of our toxicologist on this subject.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, do you have to use this product daily? If not, how often?ResponseYes you can, every night for example!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, it is said that activated carbon can damage the enamel by its abrasive action, does the gel contain microbeads/powder?ResponseThe gel has a liquid texture, without microbeads or grains.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this serum tested on animals?ResponseIn accordance with the regulations in force in Europe, none of our products are tested on animals :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is it compatible with breastfeeding?ResponseHello, This product is contraindicated for pregnant or nursing women. When a product is contraindicated during pregnancy or breastfeeding, this information is mentioned on the product page in the section Precautions for use'. Have a nice day :)By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHi, when I use this serum on my toothbrush should still use my regular toothpaste? Thank you!ResponseYes, this product doesn't replace your toothpaste. You add 2-3 drops to your usual toothpaste each time you brush your teeth for a freshening and whitening effect. You can also use it to freshen breath throughout the day.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 3.7 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 179 reviews.
- Antonella S.Verified buyerReviewed on April 27, 2021
Liked itNice texture and nice feeling after brushing teeth.Was this review helpful?
- Cristina G.Verified buyerReviewed on April 22, 2021
Perfectcan be use alone on your tooth brush, you can add some drops on top of your tooth paste and also can be used as a mouth wash. I haven't seen the whitening effect butWas this review helpful?
- Steven W.Verified buyerUnited States, June 15, 2020
LovelyI have been using this product just under one month. Easy way to add some additional whitening power to my routine. Would recommend.Was this review helpful?
- Constanza L.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, June 23, 2020
I loved this gelIt really works and gives you a sense of freshness after use.Was this review helpful?
- Brenda R.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, July 7, 2020
It's refreshing!Quite liked the flavour, I have been using this for less than 2 weeks so haven't seen any improvement in whitening, but i like using it anyway.Was this review helpful?