Made in France, Vegan, Certified organic, Naturally-derived
A rebalancing jojoba seed oil to regulate sebum production, nourish dry skin and protect the skin's moisture barrier.
IS THIS BOTANICAL OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Good news, jojoba botanical oil is suitable for all skin types. Commonly used to nourish and hydrate dry skin, jojoba oil is also able to balance excessively oily complexions.
Massage oil into clean skin, nails or scalp before bed to increase its penetration and efficacy.
WHAT DOES THIS BOTANICAL OIL DO?
- Known to have a similar composition to our skin, jojoba oil helps to regulate the sebaceous glands before they cause excess oiliness, acne, and blackheads.
- It prevents dehydration by creating a protective film on the skin that helps to retain water and shield the skin from external factors.
- Jojoba botanical oil can also be applied to all hair types to revive shine, restore hydration and regulate the oil produced by the scalp.
- Each application also helps to strengthen and protect the hair fibres.
- Thanks to its regenerating properties, jojoba oil helps to smooth and firm the skin.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
Botanical oils are sensitive to oxidation. We recommend to store them in a cool, dark place, kept sealed in their airtight amber bottle.
Our botanical oil has been cold-pressed from jojoba seeds grown and harvested in Israel.
Jojoba botanical oil is extracted from the oily seeds found on wild jojoba trees traditionally grown in Central America. Jojoba oil is technically considered a wax because it freezes at low temperatures.
Appearance: Liquid to solid with a waxy texture that can freeze
Peroxide value: < 2 meq O2/kg
Melting point: 7-9°C
Specific gravity: 0,86-0,87
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENT: Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil.
100% pure oil, from organic farming.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise Essential Oils - Michel Faucon
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Botanical Oil — Organic Jojoba
- QuestionIs jojoba oil used in addition to a moisturizer?ResponseHello, Zoe, Jojoba oil can be applied in the evening with a few drops, right after the moisturizer. Beautiful day!By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionIs this oil to be used in the evening or in the morning? For oily skin. Thank you for using it!ResponseHello Gaëlle, This oil can be applied at a rate of three or four drops, from preferably in the evening. Beautiful day,By TypologyWas this review helpful?
- QuestionHello, is this your first cold pressing for your jojoba oil?ResponseHello, Our Jojoba oil is actually obtained by first cold pressing.By TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 167 reviews.
- Elizaveta B.Verified buyerReviewed on August 30, 2020
I like to nourish myI like to nourish my hair with organic oils. this product does a very good job of bringing back shine to hairWas this review helpful?
- Mélissa G.Verified buyerReviewed on August 11, 2020
EfficaceJe trouve cette huile est très légère, et rend mes cheveux plus soyeux, comparé aux autres huile qui sont plus grasses et qui alourdissent mes cheveux.Was this review helpful?
- KarinVerified buyerReviewed on August 3, 2020
Love itFab oil and the best bottle for travel!Was this review helpful?
- Nataloa R.Verified buyerReviewed on July 2, 2020
It is my first jojobaIt is my first jojoba oil bottle and I already know we will be friends for life. It calmed my skin, got rid of any redness and calmed irritations. My skin is well hydrated and has healthy glow. Perfect!Was this review helpful?
- Christina L.Verified buyerUnited States, July 21, 2020
Essential skincare stapleI love this jojoba oil. My skin is softer, less oily (surprisingly) and moisturized. It’s not super heavy. A little goes a long wayWas this review helpful?