Made in France, Naturally-derived, Fragrance-free, Vegan, Certified organic
A moisturising botanical oil to nourish skin and protect it from the effects of dehydration.
IS THIS BOTANICAL OIL SUITABLE FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE?
Hemp oil is suitable for all skin types and is particularly effective at treating mature skin.
Massage oil into clean skin, nails or scalp before bed to increase its penetration and efficacy.
WHAT DOES THIS BOTANICAL OIL DO?
- Hemp is abundant in essential fatty acids that help to regenerate, rejuvenate and firm the skin.
- Thanks to its skin-softening properties, hemp botanical oil protects the skin from dehydration.
- This oil can also help to soothe skin redness, irritation, or dryness.
- Hemp botanical oil is known for its fortifying and volumising effect on dry, brittle, split ends. Each application restores vitality to dull and damaged hair.
- Please note these suggestions are shared for information purposes only. Typology doesn't claim to offer medical advice. To learn more therapeutic uses of this ingredient, please consult your physician.
Botanical oils are sensitive to oxidation. We recommend to store them in a cool, dark place, kept sealed in their airtight amber bottle.
Our oil has been cold-pressed from hemp seeds grown and harvested in France.
Widely used in Europe for its medicinal benefits, the production of hemp was banned in the 1940s due to its supposed psychotropic effects. Today, the cultivation of this plant is authorised and its oil is one of the most concentrated in essential fatty acids.
Colour: Green to brown
Odour: Slightly spicy and herbaceous
Acidity value: <15 meq O2/Kg
COMPLETE INGREDIENT LIST
INGREDIENTS: Cannabis Sativa seed oil.
100% of ingredients of natural origin.
Aromatherapy scientific and medical treatise Essential Oils - Michel Faucon
The Living Earth Guide to Essential Oils by Dr Françoise Couic Marinnier
This information is indicative only and taken from reference publications in aromatherapy. It does not engage the responsibility of Typology or constitute medical advice. For any therapeutic use, please consult a doctor.
All your frequently asked questions about Botanical Oil — Organic Hemp
- QuestionHi, I read that hemp oil keeps better in the fridge. Is it necessary with yours? I keep it in the bathroom away from the light for now ...ResponseHello Salome, We also advise you to keep hemp oil in the fridge :) Beautiful dayBy TypologyWas this review helpful?
This product is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars. We have collected more than 82 reviews.
- Hadassah S.Verified buyerReviewed on January 31, 2021
Phenomenal oil for dry, inflamed skinI bought the oil for to calm irritated and bumpy skin (Keratosis pilaris) on upper arms and shoulders. One single application per day for a week has already softened the skin! Will keep using it and found combining it the…Was this review helpful?
- Jessica S.Verified buyerReviewed on February 11, 2021
Je suis très satisfaite duJe suis très satisfaite du produit qui apaise ma peau comme aucun autre produit n'a su le faire.Was this review helpful?
- Faith W.Verified buyerReviewed on January 24, 2021
Love the consistency –– wouldLove the consistency –– would prefer a dropper, for future use, to distribute oil/s evenly throughout.Was this review helpful?
- Caroline B.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, February 1, 2021
Softens dry skinI bought the oil as I have dry patches of skin and hopes this would help them. It’s working well, though not quite as effective on my elbows as I’d hoped. Still a good product and price.Was this review helpful?
- Jane F.Verified buyerUnited Kingdom, January 28, 2021
Wonderful oil, rehydrates skin beautifully.Wonderful oil, rehydrates skin beautifully. Wish i'd found you sooner! Merci!Was this review helpful?