Which creams to use for normal skin?
Smooth, soft, neither dry nor oily... Normal skin has few imperfections. Their particularity lies in the fact that they are able to withstand external aggressions (humidity, cold or heat). But like other skin types, normal skin also needs regular care. Here is what you need.
Characteristics of normal skin
Normal skin is smooth and has a uniform appearance. This type of skin tolerates external aggressions such as pollution, humidity, cold or UV rays. However, normal skin must be moisturized and cleansed daily.
Mechanism of action on the skin
With a light texture, our moisturizing cream contains many ingredients that are allies for normal skin:
- Hyaluronic acid: this active ingredient has moisturizing properties and delays the appearance of the first fine lines;
- Organic coconut oil: it prevents the dehydration of the skin and softens it;
- Purified water: it eliminates all traces of bacteria and serves as a solvent for the mixture of the other ingredients;
- Vegetable glycerin: derived from sunflower seeds and rapeseed, this ingredient ensures superficial hydration of the skin and captures moisture from the air;
- Coconut cetyl alcohol: it allows to obtain a cream texture;
- Coconut Cetyl Phosphate : it allows to mix the purified water with the organic coconut oil;
- Sodium hydroxide: the soda balances the pH of the care;
- Pentylene glycol of sugar cane: it is a humectant agent ensuring the surface hydration of the skin;
- O-Cymen-ol: this ingredient prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
In the morning and evening, apply the moisturizing face cream on a previously cleaned and dried skin, after the application of the usual serum. Then, massage with circular motions until the cream has completely penetrated the skin. In the evening, a vegetable oil such as jojoba oil can be applied in addition to this care.
Contraindications of the moisturizing face cream
Moisturizing cream is not recommended for oily skin, as it can promote the overproduction of sebum.